Sunday, March 25, 2012

SPRING WREATH

My project for today is My 1st ever Spring Wreath which goes along with the Spring Topiary that I posted yesterday.I covered the Styrafoam with Green Ribbon.For my flowers, I used the Flower Shoppe Cart.If you do not have it,you do not know what you are missing!The sizes of the flowers varied.Once I assembled the flowers, I used Distress Ink on the edges. I used the Straight from the Nest Cartridge for my SPRING sign.To adhere all the details on my wreath, I used my glue gun.Oh! Did you see the butterfly that I placed onto the Baby Blue Ribbon that I used for my bow? 
Isn't it SWEET! 
ENJOY!! 

                             

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath. I need to get that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! LOVE IT! You did a super job with the flowers:) I would love it if you linked this project up to my link party too! Hope your weekend was super fun! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Simply charmed cart is excellent. Something for every month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wreath.Your flowers are pretty and yes your butterfly is so sweet.You make beautiful creations Migdalia.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY!! Such a GORGEOUS wreath!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Jaihart! Gorgeous wreath! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"