Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Notepads....

My 2nd post for today...more Notepads. My cardstock "Recollection" was cut at 7.5x5.For the scoring measurement,I just folded the cardstock with the Notepad inside and used my scoring bone to go over the lines.The printed cardstock was cut at 5x3.5. I used brown and white cardstock with the cuttlebug and MCT-XL Label Die.For the birdcage and bird I cut at 2 3/4 from Straight From The Nest cart. The stamped sentiment and tag is from MCT-Teeny Tag Greetings with Tenny Tag dies.I LOVE MCT!!!!!Inked with Ranger-Pitch Black,added rhinesones, ribbon, and of course the 3.5x5 pad.I used permanent tape and a Glue pen to adhere everything.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hey, girl! Look at you with more notepads!Love the bird cage and bird! Cute image! SMiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. notepads are always handy to have around! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! I love altering notepads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! That's a great cut and I LOVE MCT teeny dies, aren't they the BEST!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Love the notepads! Thanks so much for linking up at Jillify It!

    Hope you have a fabulous week!

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you altered the notebooks!! The bird and cage are so pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are wonderful, love the die cuts you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia