Sunday, April 22, 2012

TEACHER'S APPRECIATION NOTEPAD

My project for today is a Notepad.
I used supplies that I already had.My cardstock  measures at 11'x 3 3/4.
Scored at 10 3/4,10 1/4, 5, 5 1/4.The apple cardstock by" Recollection-Stitch in Time" was cut at 5 x 3 3/4.The apple was cut at 2 in from Create a Criiter Cart.I cut 2 and cut down the stem with leaves on one of them.I adhered them with foam adhesives.I added glitter to the leaves.The tag with "Just A Note" sentiment is from MCT-Teeny Tag Greetings with Teeny Tag Dies.I used glue dots for button and ribbon.I used my permanent tape and a Glue pen to put everything together.At last I added red rhinestones,a 3.5 x5 notepad and attached a piece of velcro to hold the pad.
ENJOY!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Any teacher would love this.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE! A Notepad! Perfect for a teacher! You're so thoughtful! P.s. I like how you put "Crafting with Creative M" in the frame on your header! It looks GREAT!
    Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. your books look great, really love the apple one, may have to scraplift that one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! any teacher would love this:)
    http://creationsbymommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia