Sunday, May 27, 2012

BABY SHOWER ONESIES.....

For Todays Project, I am posting Baby Shower Onesies that I was asked to make for my neighbor's daughter. I made them in Green, Pink & Blue.It was late at night when I took the pictures, so please excuse the blurriness.....I used TBBM 2 and cut the onesie at "Fit to page".With my cuttlebug I embossed the front of the Onesie and the Baby bib in which I cut at 4". I added lace, ribbon, rhinestones and a brad for the center of the bib.Used Black & White gel pen for the Stitching. I used the MCT-Fancy Frame Stamp & Die set for the Center in which I stamped  "Babies are a Royal Blessing" Sentiment  from the "Royal Nursey" Stamp set. It is from "The Scrapbooking Queen"in which I won on a previous blog hop. If interested in this stamp set or would like to browse her Royal castle Shoppe please visit her site @ http://www.scrapbookingqueen.com/ ,you will be as happy as I am with this adorable product.Thanks Queen!

ENJOY!!




I filled these adorable boxes with Tulle, pink & white Hershey's Kisses Kisses, in which I added stickers (free printables) from http://www.catchmyparty.com/ and a twist tie.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful I really love it!!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute idea. So many ways to decorate them up

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so precious and love the added embossing.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea. I have TTBM2 but don't have the score blade. need to order that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute boxes. What a great idea to fill them for shower favors. And I love the sentiment. It matches the regal boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those onesies are just to adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute little onesies- love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!! I love the touch of lace!! So precious and beautiful :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia