Friday, June 22, 2012

BABY...

Last week I was asked to make a BABY SHOWER card for a friend.The request was to be in pink.So I decided to use the NEW ARRIVAL cart. I cut out (2) Onesies at 5 1/2 and attached (Glued) just the 1/2 of the back with the front so that the card would stand alone. I decorated with pearls, trim and a bow (MS dimenstional sticker). I used a stamp sentiment "Royal Nursery" from The Scrapbooking Queen.,which I love!!!!!
ENJOY!

                      This is the inside of the card.Sorry for the blur

(Here is the envelope..Sweet!)

                I cut the baby/accessories at 2" and used PKS

RECIPE:
*New Arrival Cart*K&Company BW Madeline Cardstock
*TSQ Stamp-Royal Nursery*PKS*Recollection Cardsock*Oval/Scallop Punches
*Trim*Ranger Ink*Pearls*Gel pen*Chalk(for the cheeks)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I thought it was a real shirt! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too thought it was a real onesie. You outdid yourself. Too cute.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that... ADORABLE! You have to love that ruffle! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, my friend, this is GORGEOUS!! The paper is so beautiful and the little ruffle is so sweet!! Love, love, love it!! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness......this is too cute!! You did a fabulous job.

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow,this is so cute!I just love the attention to all the extra details you add.Great envelope too.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is soooo caauute!! lovin that pink ruffle! thanks so much for doing the well owl be blog hop! happy to be a new follower! :)

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"