Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DIE CUTTIN' DIVAS: CHALLENGE

Hello to all!!!Yes...it's that time again.It's the  Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge.For this weeks challenge we are to choose a fruit or vegetable that represents summer.
Here's our sponsor's logo. She'll provide a $10 gift card to the store.

Guest Diva: Gigi from http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/

If you remember on my previous posts,I mention how much I enjoy Sweets!!!Keep that in mind.
ENJOY!!
 I choose a fruit -"Lemon"
This is my Tag.

This is a Candy Container w/ the Tag.
It is filled with Lemon Heads...LOL

This is the top of the Candy Container.
RECIPE:
*6fl oz Container*Just Because Cart*PKS*Recollection Cardstock
*MS Decro Punch*2" Circle Punch*Foam Adhesives*Glue Pen*
*Blk Enamel Accents*Green Glitter Glue*Boa*Button
*Pink & Blk Ink*Blue Ribbon*Glue Dots
*I cut (2)Pucker up at 1" added foam adhesive for dimensional look
*The PKS lemon was cut at 2",added green glitter glue to the leaves
*Used Blk Enamel Accents on all stems*Added pink ink for cheeks/nose
*For tag,I cut (4) lemon at 2",place one in center,folded and glued the others
giving it the pop-up look,glued blue ribbon and tied to container
*As for the top,I cut (5) 2' circle punch,place one in center for the base and
folded (2x) the others,used glue dots for adhere and button for center

25 comments:

  1. MMmmmmm!! I love this project. Your lemon tag is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Die Cuttin' Divas - it's awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea. There's a couple more challenges you can enter: Little Scrap Pieces Fun Fri Ch Use Yellow & Party Time Tuesday PTT74 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honeybee!Thank you for giving the names of the other sites.I submitted to all.Thanks again...

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! I appreciate you stopping my and leaving a comment on my blog! It's so nice to have new visitors! I'm now following you!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really cute project!! not sure I've ever had a lemon head! lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for stopping by my blog....and to answer your question....yes there are more flip flops CM Cheerful Seasons, Pack your Bags, CM Traveler, those are what I have found through this site.....
    http://www.mycutsearch.com/
    not sure if you have heard about it, but it does a pretty good job finding things I am looking for.....
    and I must say how cute your project is....and I am your latest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice project! Thanks for posting at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is terrific, M! Love that lemon tag--it's so real-looking. You like steamed crabs too? Great, aren't they with that sweet corn on the cob. Yum, makes me want more crabs for the weekend! I also like soft crabs; some people think it's crazy to eat the whole crab. Come on down!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this Migdalia. Your lemon tag is just perfect.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun bag! The 3D lemons are awesome and I love the addition of the feathers! Thanks for playing at MY Craft SPot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely project. Great what you did whit that lemon tag.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my friend, this is simply FAB-U-LOUS!! You are so creative!! I love the entire design!! The face is so sweet and oh my gosh, I love, love the tag!! Sooo awesome!! I hope you are having a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. omigosh, that is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is too cute love the 3d lemon !! awesome !! thanks so much for participating this week at Peachy Keen!!!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You're candy container is marvelous! Your colors scream summer and the 3d lemons are so wonderful! thanks so much for joining my challenge!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is just downright adorable!!! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lemoney goodness! Thanks for playing along with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love, love, love the 3d lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo cute! Love the fun sentiment and the cute face! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"