Friday, July 20, 2012

BIRTHDAY CARD:LIZ the OCTOPUS...

Hello To All my Bloggy Friends!!!
As you know, I am a BIG fan of Create A Critter Cart!So with that being said...Here is another Birthday card I made using one of the Critters. And yes, this is for the "I Feel The Love Project".

I present to you Liz "Diva"the Octopus!!!!!!
( Yes, I named her too..lol )

ENJOY!!


 
RECIPE:
*Create a Critter Cart*MCT-Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Dies
*Gypsy*Recollection Cardstock*Blk Ink Pad*Gel Pen
*Pen Glue*$1 stamp"H.B"*Foam Adhesives*Googly Eyes
*Crystal Glitter*Ribbon*Glossy Accent

10 comments:

  1. Well he is just too cute with his google eyes.. And I love purple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome. I love to name my characters on my cards too. : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and you kow how I love the googly eyes.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Liz is absolutely adorable!! I have the biggest smile on my face!! You make such fabulous projects that the kids will LOVE!! This is so fun my sweet friend!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you love this cartridge as much as I do!! Thank you so much for the cards:)
    ~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"