Sunday, July 15, 2012

BIRTHDAY PARTY FAVORS...

Good day to All!!!
One of my Favorite Cricut Cartridges is "Create  A Critter".
There is so much that you can create with this cart.
Especially the fact that the little critters are so CUTE!!
I decided to use the "Bear" to create these Super Cute Treat Pouches for Birthday Party Favors.
They are for "I Feel The Love"Project.

ENJOY!!


RECIPE:
*Create a Critter Cart (cut at 2 1/2)*Bridal Shower Cart (Banner)
*Recollection Cardstock*Brown Envelopes (cut @4x4)
*Gift Wrapping Paper*Dollar Stamp"Happy Birthday"
*Foam Adhesives*White Ink*Glue Pen*Glitter Glue

20 comments:

  1. You are so creative, my friend!! These are adorable!! I love the sweet bears and their sparkly dresses!! They could not be cuter!! What an awesome gift idea...the kids will LOVE these!! And thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cute party favor. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! This is one of my all time favorite cuts. I just love this little bear. Your cards are so cute and you are amazing. Thank you so much again for all your support!!!
    ~Madison IFeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable little bears and I love the bright papers you have used! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful treat pouches with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, these are SO adorable!!! I love their little sparkly clothes!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little bears on your fun treat containers! Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute adorable bears! Love them. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute favors thank you for joining us decorate to celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Migdalia:) I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer!! OMG! these treat pouches are super adorable and the Create a Critter is my ALLLL time favorite cartridge!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"