Sunday, July 8, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES....

I had such so much FUN with the project that I submitted for PINKE'S Blog Hop that I decided to continue playing with my Elmo & Friends Holiday Cartridge. So I am working on a few Birthday Cards for Madison at I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT.

Please consider joining me in creating a birthday card/s or birthday decorations for a boy or girl residing at Sheffield Place, the July 2012 recipients of the IFTL Project gifts. You can make the difference in someone's life. For more information about Sheffield Place click HERE. To participate in this month's project,

Submit your card/s or decorations by July 31 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423
Project #12
Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery and to learn more about our recipients.

http://www.sheffieldplace.org/
So here is one of my BIRTHDAY CARDS.
ENJOY!!

RECIPE:
*Elmo/Friends Holiday Cartridge
*Character w/shadow and layers were cut at 4 1/4"
*MCT-Teeny Tags Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies(Birthday Wishes)
*Recollection Cardstock*3 Birds Die-Cut Borders*Googly Eyes
*Foam Adhesives-Used to give a Pop up look to the beard,nose,&eyes
*Star Brads*Ranger Ink*Glue Pen

13 comments:

  1. So, so, cute!! I just love this. So bright and cheery. Thank you for supporting the IFTL Project. Your cards mean a lot to me and the kids at Sheffield Place.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com/Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fabulous job with all three cards!! What kid doesn't love Elmo??!! You are so sweet :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Fabulous One!Thanks for always stopping by and leaving some bloggy love!:)Hope you have a Fabulous week!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the adorable submission to A Homespun Affair July Color Challenge!

    ~Raquel AHA Design Team

    kraftykaboose.blogspot.com
    ahomespunaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Jaihart. Cute Elmo friends creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from Jaihart too and your bright colored Sesame Street cards just drew me right in. That and I have two crazy for Sesame Street little ones right now, lol. Great job!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia