Sunday, July 8, 2012

BIRTHDAY WITH ELMO

Hi!!This is my 3rd Birthday Card that I will submit to Madison at 
I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT.
Please consider joining me in creating a birthday card/s or birthday decorations for a boy or girl residing at Sheffield Place, the July 2012 recipients of the IFTL Project gifts. You can make the difference in someone's life. For more information about Sheffield Place click HERE. To participate in this month's project,
Submit your card/s or decorations by July 31 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423
Project #12
Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery and to learn more about our recipients.

http://www.sheffieldplace.org/

So Here is my 3rd BIRTHDAY CARD.
ENJOY!!

RECIPE:
*Elmo/Friends Holiday Cartridge
*Character w/shadow and layers were cut at 4 1/4"
*MCT-Teeny Tags Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies(Birthday Wishes)
*Recollection Cardstock*3 Birds Die-Cut Borders*Googly Eyes
*Foam Adhesives-Used to give a Pop up look to the beard,nose,&eyes
*Star Brads*Ranger Ink*Glue Pen

CHALLENGES:

30 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! Love the cut and perfect sentiment!!!

    I was following you and for some reason you were not showing up in my blog roll....I have refollowed again so hopefully I will get you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You jessica!I know I had a little issue with blogger and I wasnt showing up on others lists.Thank you for the Visit and refollowing me..lol...

      Delete
  2. Simply adorable! What little child wouldn't love to get this card!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kids are going to be so happy!!! Your cards are amazing!! Thanks again!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com/Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love it and I am sure the recipient will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are going to love these cards - you have done an awesome job on them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute birthday card! I love Ernie and cookie monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! this card and the ones below are so ADORABLE and I know the kids will LOVE the cards!! I hop you had a wonderful weekend and definitely have fantastic Monday!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Norma!!I hope that you have a Fantastic week!!!!

      Delete
  8. Your card is amazing! Beautiful colors and wonderful attention to details!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet to make these for the children!! One lucky child will LOVE this!! It's so awesome!! Fabulous job my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love each and every one of these cards.Wonderful Migdalia.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card that is sure to bring a smile to a child's face. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards for Madison's project are terrific---great idea using the Sesame St characters, what kid wouldn't love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Missy for your lovely words!!

      Delete
  13. Visiting from Jaihart. Cute Elmo card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"