Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DCD CHALLENGE:BEACH THEME...

GOOD DAY TO ALL!!!
It's that time again...
It's the Die Cuttin'Divas challenge!This weeks challenge is a"BEACH THEME"-sand,sun,waves,crabs,sea gulls,etc....
Anything you can find or do at the beach!

This weeks Sponsor:
Great Discounts (ebay) will donate a Cricut Magazine.
So on to my project...I decided to have a Little fun with the Theme and Create a Layout.My 1st Layout ever!!!So I am SUPER excited!!!!

ENJOY!!

Please allow me to introduce to you...
Ms.Diva & David....lol

They were playing in the sand until...OMG!!
Dennis the "Crab" came along and scared them!!

Finally,Dennis left and it was safe to play again...
David wanted to go snorkeling and Diva just wanted to show off her
NEW purse...lol..Always a Diva..lol

Ms Diva wanted to finally enjoy her day at the beach
and started to play on the sand but here comes Dennis the Crab again
and Ms. Diva was so upset she threw her purse at him
and he ran straight to the water...lol

Now they can both enjoy the Beach
To be continued.......

Make sure you head over to Die Cuttin'Divas blog and check out
what the DT team has created for this challenge.


RECIPE:
*Create a Critter Cart*Everyday Paper Dolls Cart
*Recollection Paper Pad"Stitch in Time"& Cardstock
*MCT-Spring Chicken Background Stamp (purse)
*PKS*Glitter (sandles)*Ribbon*Flower*3-D Foam
*Glue Pen*Ranger Ink

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lee-Ann for leaving bloggy love!:)

      Delete
  2. Cute storyline:) Great job on your first layout, I love all the different cuts you used, and the stiching for the sun rays, super cute!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You,Monica for stopping by and enjoying my layout and leaving me bloggy love.:)

      Delete
  3. Wow! I just spent about 15 minutes looking at this fantastic project! You are so talented girl! How long did it take you to do all of those cuts? This is just gorgeous! I LOVE it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chris!!!!In my sleep I usually alot of thinking as to what to do in my crafts...lol...I am not kidding!The background Cardstock came with the Beach theme so that helped me to put my thoughts on my layout and I had so much fun!!Thanks for enjoying it so much!:)

      Delete
  4. LOL.. what a cute story.. AND what a super layout, you did a FABULOUS job, i cant' believe this is your first layout... super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is too freaking adorable. Love the scenery.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty!!!!:)I appreciate your sweet words!

      Delete
  6. What a sweet layout; can't believe it's your first one! And you have an adorable story to go along with it!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest ever there is so much going on there I love it. You must have really had a lot of fun putting this together.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, what a fun story and fabulous layout!! I can't believe it's your first!! You did such a great job...the scene is whimsical and awesome!! Love, love it my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia