Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DIE CUTTIN' DIVAS:A SKETCH

Good Day to ALL! For this weeks challenge at Die Cuttin'Divas we are showcasing, A SKETCH

 
SPONSOR:Pattie's Creations Digital Images 


So for this weeks challenge, I did not use my Cricut for my project but I did use one of the Digital Images from our Sponsor.It was my 1st time coloring an image and I, also used my sewing machine to stitch some of the details on my card that went so Perfect with the Digi Image that I chose. Here is the image that I chose:


So Here is my Project for this weeks Challenge....
Enjoy!!

"A Stitch In Time"

RECIPE:
* Pattie's Creation Digital Images*Recollection Cardstock
*Cosmo Cricket-Ready,Set,Chip Adhesive Chipboard
*Le Plume Markers*Glue Dots*3-D Foam*Corner Punch
*Glue Pen*White Accent Enamel*Buttons
*Gel Pen*Sewing Machine

*REMEMBER TO LINK UP YOUR PROJECT FOR THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE AT:

26 comments:

  1. I sure do like how you added the stitching. You are ahead of me. I need to try using that machine again! Perfect theme!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...the image, buttons and neat measuring tape. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The image you chose is so awesome...the pearls on the pin cushion are the perfect touch!! And the measuring tape is so fabulous...I love how you stitched them to the card!! What a creative, awesome card my friend...I just love it!!

    Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this... being someone who loves to sew.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome card. very very creative ... AND beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out great for your first time coloring! Love the pearl pins! Terrific card!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Adorable card Migdalia. I love the buttons. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You showcased that image beautifully! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!!! I love this card!!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stinkin cute! love how you made the pins look real!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Migdalia.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Migdalia, I love the added touch of the buttons:) I hope you are having a great week!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Norma!I hope that you are having a Lovely week!!!

      Migdalia

      Delete
  13. Your card turned out so super cute Migdalia! The addition of the buttons and measuring tape is fabulous!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Visiting from Jaihart. Sew nice. Especially like the use of the pins.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card came out really nice! I love how you colored my image and the embellishments that you used.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"