Sunday, August 12, 2012

BLING AND LACE..

If you are looking for the DCD Challenge Post:click link below:http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com/2012/08/sketch-week-with-twist.html

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!!
One of my friends asked me to make something for
2 interns that completed their internship.My friend wanted
the gift to be different,useful and Beautiful!!
Here are my Altered Journals..
I am also linking this project to the following challenge:
Fabric Friday Challenge:http://MyCraftingChannel.blogspot.com

ENJOY!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

RECIPE:
*A Childs Year Cart Teapot*K&Company "Madeline" Cardstock
*MCT-Teeny Tags Greetings w/Teeny Tag Dies*Pearls
*Recollection Flowers*Recollection-Bling on a Roll
*Mod Podge*Lace*Ribbon*Corsage Pins*Tulle
*Glitter*Elmer's Glue*Glue Gun*3-D Dots
 
CHALLENGES:

14 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts. They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Pixichick!!

      Delete
  2. These are Stunning. Love that teapot and the added lace and flower set it off. Thanks for linking up with the Fabric Friday Challenge.Wll approve it as soon as it comes through.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful - these are amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Migdalia, these are so gorgeous!! The designs are beautiful and I love the flowers and bling!! The teapots are so awesome!! You did a fabulous job...they will love these!! I hope you have a wonderful week my sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Fabuolus One for stopping by and leaving me bloggie love...Always appreciate it!Have Fabulous Week!

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty, the paper you used is terrific and the flowers & bling really set it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Missy for giving me so much Bloggie love lately...I appreciate it!!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful journal, Migdalia
    I just love everything about it, that tea pot is awesome and your bling is gorgeous.Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy-Birthday-Linky-party-
    DIANA L.
    (http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank You Diana for always giving me Bloggie Love!!I appreciate it!!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"