Saturday, August 18, 2012

BUTTERFLY AND RIBBON.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!!
 
Last week I made 2 Altered Journals upon a friends request.
My friend loved the Journals so much that she hesitated to
give them away...lol...So I decided to make one for her.I 
had made a comment that I would have loved to add a
Butterfly to the Journals but did not have that in hand.
So here is my BUTTERFLY AND RIBBON Journal!


ENJOY!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!



SUPPLIES:
*A Childs Year Cart Teapot*K&Company "Madeline" Cardstock
*Recollections Rhinestone Stickers*Recollections Flowers
*Recollection-Bling on a Roll*Ashland Butterfly
*Charm"Friends for Life"*Maya Road Ribbon Cross Slides
*Mod Podge*Pearls*Ribbon*Corsage Pins
*Glitter*Elmer's Glue*Glue Gun*3-D Dots


7 comments:

  1. So very pretty! What great details you added!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Heather for stopping and leaving bloggie love!Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Great journal, I love the teapot.nice embellishments. Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana for stopping by and leaving me bloggie love!Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. I can see why she didn't want to give them away...they are stunning!! This one is as well!! So elegant and beautiful and I love the gorgeous flowers!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You my Fabulous Friend!Thanks for stopping by and leaving bloggie Love!!
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, so pretty, the papers, flower & butterfly look really nice together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia