Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DCD CHALLENGE: TWINE, POP DOTS, & 3 BUTTONS

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!!
It's that time again...
It's the Die Cuttin'Divas challenge!
This weeks Challenge is to create a project with the Following Items;
TWINE, POP DOTS, and 3 BUTTONS!

I had won this Amazing Dimentional Kit in a blog hop and I

thought about how sweet it would go with this week's challenge.
  The Kit came with "The Shopping Queen" and
"No One Can Say No" Chipboard Phrase.
I adhered the Chipboards with Pop Dots.
I used a black pigmented marker to color my Twine,which
I used to make a little bow on my 3 Buttons.
Here is my Card!

(Front)
(Inside)
Please make sure you head over to
Die Cuttin'Divas blog to check out
what the DT team has created for this challenge
and Remember to link up your project!


RECIPE:
*The base of my card is cut @ 5x7, and just about 1/4 less for each layer
*Recollection Cardstock and Printed Scrapbook Paper
*Dimensional Ephemera "Fairies"*Pop Dots
*My Creative Time "XL Label Die"
*Glue Dots*Ribbon*Buttons*Twine*Gel Pen
*Pigmented Marker (Blk)*ATG Gun



13 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Love the colors and love your take on this weeks challenge!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute! So very stylish! I love it!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this card. The colors and that image is too sweet. You nailed the challenge.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the ribbon and your stitching looks great! Thanks so much for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous, Migdalia!! I love the image...she's so fun!! And the paper is absolutely perfect!! Fabulous as always my fabulous friend!! And thank you so much for linking up at Krafty Girls!! I hope you have a wonderful evening :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so awesome! I totally love it!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is fabulous, M! Too cute! The stamp I used on my card is from Inkadinkado--Thoughts for the Day, a 12 stamp set. Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun card inside and out.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card !! Love it.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card!! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!!! Thanks for joining us this week over at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"