Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DCD:COLOR CHALLENGE

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS!!!
It's that time again...
It's the Die Cuttin'Divas challenge!
This weeks Challenge is to create a project with the following Colors:
Yellow,Orange,Grey,Purple

So I had some fun with my new friend...you know...the GYPSY!!!

I welded a Cat from Create a Critter and a hat from Pooh and Friends.



(Front) Her name is Kitty....

 (Closer)

 (Inside)

Thank You for Stopping by!!

RECIPE:
*Create a Critter Cart-Welded Cat w/Gypsy @ 5"
*Cut additional Cat and Layers @ 5"
*Pooh nd Friends Cart-Cut (2) Witch Hat @ 3.5"
*Used Cuttlebug for Bow
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES:
*Recollection Cardstock*Glue Dots*Glitter
*Brad*3-D Dots*Ribbon*Flower*Glue Gun
*$1 Stamp"Boo"*Elmers glue

26 comments:

  1. To darn cute. I love the tie and how you embossed it.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! love the shape, the cute kitty and great colors!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh!!! This is sooo stinkin' adorable! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a great shape!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shelly!!Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. Your kitty shape card is so cute! Love that hat on kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable kitty! I love shape cards!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I just love that kitty. So adorable with the spooky hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious and perfect!!! I love the glittery hat...genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your Kitty card. Super cute!!!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! how stinkin adorable is she with her blinged out hat!! Have a fantastic day
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, Migdalia, Kitty is so adorable!! I love the sparkly hat and bow tie!! You always make the most awesome cards!! I always leave here smiling :) Fabulous as always my sweet, fabulous friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable!!! I love your kitty..and the sparkly hat, bow tie and the embossing looks awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http:/;sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the kitty card. I have got to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is way too cute! Love it!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"