Thursday, August 23, 2012

PURPLE.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!!
As you know...the NEW school year is approaching and 
everywhere you go you will see school supplies.
My friend's daughter is about to start her 1st year in Junior High School.
I thought it would be a Great idea to make
a few of my "Altered Mini Composition Notebooks".
Her favorite color is Purple.
 
ENJOY!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!
SUPPLIES:
*DCWV Pocket full of Posies Stack*Mini-Comp Notebooks
MCT-Keepin 'it Classy Stamp set, XL label dies,
Teeny Tag Greetings with Tenny Tag Dies
*Recollection-Bling on a Roll*Recollections Flowers
Recollection Sticker "L"*Purple Lace and Trim*Boa
*Mod Podge*Pearls*Button*Pop-up Frame
*Glue Gun*3-D Dots

CHALLENGES:

 

16 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! I love purple and boa!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, these are so awesome!! I love the design of the second one, but the first is just gorgeous!! The boa is so fun!! Creative and beautiful projects my friend!! She will have the most fabulous notebooks in junior high!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable! What a fabulous idea to help make school fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is going to love them, maybe she will just keep them and not write in them... They are both too pretty.... Great job on your notebooks.. So inspiring...
    Enjoy your lovely FridaY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is going to love both of them... and be the envy of all the girls at school... you did a beautiful job on therm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab journals.love the boa on first note book.Great DP and Design.Sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute idea:) She will love it!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both I could not even say which oe I like better if I had to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linky party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I wish you could see me right now! I am just having a fit over how cute these are! Perfect for a Jr. High girl! You are so creative!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. You create such beautiful projects!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous - who needs to spend a fortune when we can make our own custom made creations - these are fantastic. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great---really sophisticted, and the boa & pearls are perfect accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are GREAT!! love the purple one with the boa and those pearls make a great touch!
    Awesome job!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"