Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SKETCH WEEK WITH A TWIST...

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS!!!
It's that time again...
It's the Die Cuttin'Divas challenge!
This weeks challenge is a Sketch Week with a Twist.


August 5th is National Kid Day ~ National KidsDay was
created in 1994 by KidsPeace, a 130-year-old national
children's charity, to encourage adults to spend more
meaningful time with their children.
http://www.kidspeace.org/nationalkidsday.aspx

This weeks Sponsor:Verve Stamps,a $25.00 gift certificate.

Guest Diva: 

Here is the Sketch:


I wanted to have a little extra fun with this weeks challenge so I made a Card with the "Life's A Party Cart.I used the astronaut and added a AWI Action Wobble.How AWESOME is that!!It's my 1st time playing with action wobbles but it will not be my last!!!!

ENJOY!!

(Front)


(Inside)


(My astronaut is wobbling around
and ready for take off..LOL)

Thank You for Stopping by!!
RECIPE:
*Life's A Party Cart-Cut Astronaut @ 3'-Phrase cut @ 3/4
*Recollection "Stitch in Time"Paper Pad & Regular Cardstock
*Glitter Dots*Ribbon*3-D Foam*Glue Pen
*AWI Action Wobble

Please Make sure you head over to Die Cuttin'Divas blog
and check out
what the DT team has created for this challenge.

*REMEMBER TO LINK UP YOUR PROJECT FOR THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE AT:
 

24 comments:

  1. Cool looking astronaut. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Migdalia!!! I love that little astronaut. Action wobbles are awesome!
    Thanks so much for the super sweet comments on my blog! So glad I could inspire you. I love to decorate the inside of my cards.
    Take care,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Candy!!You are Very Sweet!!

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome card! I am making my nephew's birthday card today - and, I am going to borrow your great idea!!!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving bloggy love.Great card for your Nephew.

      Delete
  4. LOVE action wobbles!!! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute birthday card!!!!! I love it.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your astronaut is so adorable. I have that cart and haven't used it yet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, love your astronaut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how adorable is this??!! I love the astronaut and the paper is fabulous!! And how fun that he is wobbling around in space!! Amazing as always my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card!! Love it!!

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is to the moon adorable!!! love the papers and love the sentiment! Awesome take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia