Saturday, September 1, 2012

BABY SHOWER...

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
For today's project, I am making Baby Shower Matchbooks.
My Stamps are from The Scrapbooking Queen-Royal Nursey.
I am submitting this project to
Decorate to Celebrate:Baby Shower
 
ENJOY!!
 
(Sorry for the dark pictures...was not able to get any sun in
my home..lol) 
 
(Mommy's Prince)
 
(Heaven sent)
 
(Daddy's Princess)
 
(Inside of the Matchbooks)

Thank you for stopping by!
 
Recipe:
*New Arrival Cart-cut images at 2." w/ layers
*Bridal Shower Cart-cut banner at 1 1/2, 1 1/4
*Cardstock cut at  3x7 *Scored at 3, 1/2
*Front layers were cut at 2 3/4,2 1/2, 2 1/4
*Inside cardstock was cut at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
*Embossed Layers
Additional Supplies:
*Recollection Cardstock
*DCWV-Pocket Full of Possies Stack
*TSQ-Royal Nursey Stamp Set*PKS Stamps
*Cuttlebug w/ Folders*Ribbon
*Dimensional Faux  Enamel*3-D Dots
*Glue Dots*Glue Pen*Rhinestones
*Blk/Pink Ink

Additional Challenges:


17 comments:

  1. So cute...great little cards! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darn cute I just love, what a great decoration.
    I am so glad your entered this into my DL.ART 1,000 post Linky Party. Thanks for joining

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Love the embossing and images used. My fav is the Daddy's Princess. You go girl.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Migdalia, these are gorgeous!! I absolutely love them!! The designs are so awesome and the images and sentiments you used are perfect!! You are so creative my friend!! Love, love them!! And thanks so much for linking up at Decorate to Celebrate!! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend my fabulous friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and fabulous! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday my friend!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog!! :D

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are way too cute thanks for joining us at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the cuts you used. Love that stork, great embossing. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooooo adorable!!
    Just wanted to pop in and congratulate you on winning over at Lisa's!! You lucky lady you :)
    Hope you had a GREAT holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! Love the embossing and sentiments! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute baby shower matchbooks. I love them all. Congratulations at winning all those Craft goodies from Lisa's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omigosh, these are all so stinkin cute!!! sorry i haven't visited in awhile, I've only had time today to visit and comment! gonna see what you've been up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Migdalia these are just so adorable and a great favor!! THank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win over at Lisa"s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia