Saturday, September 8, 2012

BOOOOOOOO....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
This is a Card that I made for
"I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT"!!!
 
Madison...The I Feel the Love Project will be making
Halloween Cards during the month of September 
(handed out during the month of October)
to be given to the kids who live at Casa Pacifica.
Each year the facility has an amazing Halloween
party for the kids. It is our goal to send a card to at
least each child who lives there to help celebrate
this occasion.We will need to make at least 70 cards.
I know we can do this!! 
These kids deserve our love and support! 
(Please keep cards fun and cheery, nothing scary or evil).
 
So to my Bloggie Friends....You know who you
are!!!!LOL...Please make a card so that every
kid will be able to celebrate this FUN occasion.
 
LETS SEND THEM SOME HALLOWEEN LOVE!!!!
 

ENJOY!!

Thank you for stopping by!!
 
All you need to do is:
Submit your card/s by September 30 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423
 
Please share your project with everyone by linking it  before
you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery


RECIPE:
*Elmo & Friends Holiday-Cut Elmo w/ layers @ 4"
*Cut Phrase w/shadow @ 1.5"
*Added Googly Eyes
*Used 3-d Pop Dots for Phrase
Additional Supplies:
*Recollection Cardstock
*K&Company Spook*tacular Adhesive Border
*Pearls* Glue Pen
 
I am entering my BOO Card to the
following challenges:

24 comments:

  1. That is so hilarious some little person will love getting this card. Great job.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, well he looks like he's ready for some candy!! Just too cute, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elmo sure looks like he is having a good time. Great job! Thanks for always stopping by!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the happiest ghost I've ever seen! Love it.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    Make sure and visit my blog! I'm giving away a Cardztv stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo adorable! I love the googly eyes! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a fun, happy card! You are going to put such a smile on a special little one's sweet face...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, everyone loves Elmo! Bet the kids will love getting your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond adorable!!!! LOVE IT!!! You are so amazing and creative. I am so happy that you are a part of the I Feel the Love Project Team. The kids will LOVE this card. You just ROCK!!
    ~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is simply adorable, someone Is going to love to receive this..I so hope I can find the time to make make one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, this has to be the most adorable Halloween card ever!! Elmo is soooo cute in his ghost costume!! You are going to make one kid very, very happy my sweet friend!! Love, love it!!

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this card is so cute. I like your Elmo Halloween card:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable--super cute Elmo! Thank you so much for creating with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card still has me smiling. I love Elmo and him in that costume it WAY TOOOOOOOO cute. I love the boo border at the bottom.

    I will share this on my this evening and will get a few cards out next week. A very good cause.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooooo adorable!! Love Elmo and love him in a costume!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card and I hope it's ok that that I'm going to repost this event on my blog.
    Bonnie
    http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so darling. I wish I had that cartridge as I have two grandkids that love Elmo. This card would be a huge hit with them. Thanks for playing at CTVS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Now I want this cartridge, the Elmo is just adorable:)Loved the Boo and Ghost border.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super stinkin' cute! love love it... These would make anyone smile~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish I had this card. This is adorable! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia