Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CANDY CORN KISSES.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
CANDY CORN KISSES
HALLOWEEN WISHES!!!
YES! That's what my Corny friends are saying  this 
Halloween!!!
I have visited several blogs and I have seened a variation
of Candy Corn Cards.
So I decided to put  in use what I had in hand and
create my own.
I have made several Halloween cards but not as SWEET as
these..LOL..!
 
Entering my Candy Corn Card to the
following challenges:
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Halloween
Hiding in my Craftroom - Halloween
 

ENJOY!!

(Allow me to introduce to you.. my new Corny friends..)
Candy,Candice,Corny,&Curly
 
(Here is Candy & Corny)

 
(Here is the Inside of the card)
Thank you for stopping by!!

RECIPE:
*Wild Card Cart-cut triangle card at 4.25'
*Used Corner Punch
*Cut inside layer at 4'
*Front layers - no specific measurement
*Used My Craft Spot-Candy Corn Kisses Stamp Set
*Used MCT-Scallop & Stitched Circle die
*PKS-Snow Cuties
*Recollection Cardstock-Primary
*Burlap*Buttons*Wht & Blk Gel Pen
*ATG*3-D Pop Dots*Pink & Blk Ink
*Glue Gun
 

23 comments:

  1. OMG! How fun are these!! I love that you created them using the Wild Card! Nice! Carri~abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and Fun are your Candy and Corny. I think SOOOOO SUPER SWEET!!!! Again great shape cards TFS !!

    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ADORABLE!! I love their big twine bows, super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, this is sooooo cute! Love their PK faces...
    TFS ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Loved that you named them:) These cards are sure to be winners:) Good luck on all your challenges!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your sweet cards!! Especially the one with my name! LOL! Love all the sentiments and those cute peachy faces!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the cutest things ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! What sweet little faces and I just LOVE the twine!
    Hope you have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. Are these ever super cute or what?
    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really done it now. These are too cute. I will just have to recruit you to make the 36 I need. lol

    These are much better. I may have to go back ad spruce mine up a little. Love them.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total cuteness! I love these sweet little candy corns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!! What fun little cards!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun cards!! They are super sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best candy corn EVER!!! Love the shape and the twine...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness these are just so cute!!! I LOVE these! Perfect for Halloween and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fabulous! I love the candy corn shaped cards, and the PK faces are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG these are sooooooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, these are sooooo adorable!! I love those sweet faces!! The burlap bows are just fabulous!! Candy corn is my favorite and now I am craving some!! Awesome project as always my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"