Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DCD CHALLENGE: SKETCH W/ A TWIST

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!!
It's that time again...
It's the Die Cuttin'Divas challenge!
This weeks Challenge....A SKETCH W/A TWIST!
The TWIST? A SCHOOL THEME!!!!

*will provide a bowmaker and 4 yards of ribbon in color of winner's choice




For those of you that have the Life's a Party Cartridge...
You are very Lucky!!
With this Cartridge..No it's not a CARD....It's a
BACK PACK!!!!

ENJOY!!

(This is the front of my Back Pack)
(This is the Back....very cute..lol)
(This is a Closer look of my School Supplies...lol)

Please make sure you head over to
Die Cuttin'Divas blog to check out
what the DT team has created for this challenge
and Remember to link up your project! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

RECIPE:
*Life's a Party Cart-cut Back Pack at 8.5
*George & Basic Shapes Cart-cut Oval shapes at 4 & 4 1/4
*Handmade Shape for the required shape
and the "Pocket Look"
*Created "School Time" on Word
*Used red ink to distress the edges
*Used Pop Dots to adhere the glue/pencils
Additional Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock & Glitter Dots
*Recollections Dimensional Stickers
*3-D Pop Dots*Ribbon*Buttons*Gel Pen
*Velcro*Glue Gun


Challenges:
Sunday Funday Link Party #1
ABAC Challenge Debut! Ready... Set... Anything Goes!
Paper Issues Challenge & Blog Hop - Apple For The Teacher

24 comments:

  1. Lovely backpack! How inventive! Thanks for joining us over at anything but a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! Great take on the sketch!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use sketch. Love the bow on the back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done my friend . I love the colors you chose and they show off the sketch beautifully.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ths is just too cute. I love how you took the sketch idea and made it your own. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie. Love the primary colors and stitching. Very creative.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this back pack project. I love everything about it! It is wonderful:O)

    Judy@
    Judy's handmade creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card, just perfect for this time of year.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute - so darling to put a pocket in the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness is this adorable!! I love it-the colors are striking too!! what great little school items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling, love the straps & bow you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card. I LOVE IT !!! Great what you did whit the ribbon on the back !!!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous, Migdaila!! I love, love it!! I do have that cart and didn't realize this was on there!! The papers you used are awesome and wow, the bow and straps are amazing!! You did an outstanding job...this is spectacular my sweet friend!! I hope you are having a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I love the colors you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute!!! Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So So Cute! I don't have that Cartridge. :0(
    Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so sweet hun, love your design & these fun colors!!
    hugs & blessings

    Thank you so much for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous - great design and love that bow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this back pack card, the colours and how you have tucked the diecuts into the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute pocket. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"