Sunday, September 9, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PRINCESS!!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
This is my 2nd & 3rd Card that I made for
"I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT"!!
Please click on the link to read more....
The I Feel the Love Project 
 
LET'S SEND THE KIDS  SOME HALLOWEEN LOVE!!!!

ENJOY!!
 
 

Thank you for stopping by!!

All you need to do is:
Submit your card/s by September 30 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423
Please share your project with everyone by linking it before
you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery

RECIPE:
*Once Upon a Princess Cart-Cut Princess w/ layers @ 4"
*Cut Phrase w/shadow @ 1.5"
*Used 3-d Pop Dots for Phrase and layers of dress
*Added Glitter to Glue Dots and layers of dress
Additional Supplies:
*Recollection Cardstock & Printed Halloween Paper
*K&Company Spook*tacular Adhesive Border
* Glue Pen*ATG Gun*Brad*Pearl 

15 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable. Love the papers and the the little girls are to cute. These will make 2 little girls very happy.

    Hugs and love
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! They will be treasured by the sweet kiddos who receive them! :o) You know what else is lovely? Your HEART! Thank you for your sweet words yesterday. We all appreciate your prayers. :o) I am so blessed to know you! I'd totally give you cookies right now if I could. ;)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!!! Migdalia, these are so sweet! I love them. You are so amazing. Thank you again for being such a blessing to the I Feel the Love project.
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling cards, I am sure they are going to bring smiles to the children that receive them..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I'm sure whoever gets it will just love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these are both so cute!! I love both of the little die cut girls! Wonderful papers, too! Great job on these! :)

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun cards. Those little girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, I like the bright, fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooo adorable, Migdalia!! Those little princesses are so cute!! You will bring such joy to the children...these are fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful day my sweet friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so cute! The children will love them. I love the papers you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet on both cards.... love all those fun images and layouts on them..... Happy smiles to whom receives them...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh these are so sweet! You will certainly bring smiles... you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards and love the colors!! These cards will definitely bring smiles to the kiddos:) Have a fantastic week my friend and thank you for visiting:)
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. these gals look so FAB with their halloween outfits on! ready to go to a glam party! great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"