Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I FEEL THE LOVE......

 GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
This is My Pumpkin Shaped Card that I made for
"I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT"!!!
To read more...Please click on the link:
The I Feel the Love Project
 
LET'S SEND THEM SOME HALLOWEEN LOVE!!!!
 
I am submitting my Pumpkin Card
to the Following Challenges:
Scrappy Moms Stamps: SHAPED CARD


ENJOY!! 
 

Inside of the Card
(Did you see how cute are the Little leaves...lol)

Thank you for stopping by!!
All you need to do is:
Submit your card/s by September 30 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423 
Please share your project with everyone by linking it before
you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery

RECIPE:
*Create A Citter Cart-Flipped/Welded Pumpkin Shadow at 4.5"
*Cut layers at 4.5"*Cut leaves at 1"
*Used Crimper for the Front of the Pumpkin
*Placed a Tag w/a handwritten Trick or Treat
Additional Supplies:
*Recollection Cardstock
*MCT-Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp w/ dies
*Crimper*Gel Pen*Glue Pen*Glue Gun
*Ribbon*Button*Burlap




23 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE! I just love your card. Love the leaves and the inside of the card is so perfect. Thanks for sharing, good luck on your challenges:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, it will definitely brighten up one of their little faces when they get this.. This is such a wonderful thing that Madison does. I am hoping to get one made..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Inside and out! Love the ribbon leaves! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo adorable!! I love the fun pumpkin shape and the beautiful ribbons!! Another fabulous card that will make a child smile!! Love, love it my sweet friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I really want this pumpkin - it's so darn cute.... Great card~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that face. Looks like he is pouting..lol The inside is as cute as the front.

    Big Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. aawwww...what a cute pumpkin! I love shaped cards and this one is just over-the-top cute! You are going to put such a big smile on a special little face with this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorab card Love the colors and the leaves are too cute. Also want to thank you for stopping by my blog and the sweet eords for my Hippo card!!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute little pumpkin, great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute! What an adorable pumpkin! The bow is really pretty and yes those leaves are way too cute!
    Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your leaves did come out great, The card is super. I love the colors on your pumpkin
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love pumpkins! This one is so cute! Love how you decorated the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute...love how you embellished the cute pumpkin!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my friend:) Your card is adorable and love the inside too:) Thank you for always visiting and your sweet comments!! Have a fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word this is darling---the ribbon at the top looks terrific, and so do the leaves inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this! :o) I was thinking about doing a stack of pumpkins for an IFTL card, so I had to smile when I saw this. There's just something so sweet about pumpkins! Hehe! This will be CHERISHED! :o) Beautiful work!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a happy little pumpkin. Love the inside too. hanks for supporting I Feel the Love Project this month. I know the kids will enjoy the cards. Also thanks for linking up at CWC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, so cute Migdalia! The way you used the ribbon is so cool. Love the inside:) You are just so talented. I think I say this every month, but it is so true!! Thank you again for all of your support.
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"