Monday, October 22, 2012

MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times! DT Inspiration

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times! DT Inspiration
 
My Crafting Channel
 
THEME:HALLOWEEN

Here's what I made for this challenge:
For those that follow me,know that I am a HUGE fan of Create a Critter and LOVE my GYPSY.A few days ago I received CAC2.From the moment that I knew that this cart existed,I placed it on my Christmas list to give to my family.I have been a good girl so I believe that I deserve this cart...LOL.But did not have to wait for Christmas, a blogger who I will name "Christmas Angel" sent me one.
Thank you "Christmas Angel".I am Overwhelmed with JOY!
**
So I welded the candy apples at 5' with my Gypsy.
Used my Cuttlebug and embossed with the swirl folder on the color section of my apples.On the caramel section,I used Pop Dots for dimension.Used PKS and Glossy Accents on eyes.
Tied my pops with tulle and twine.Oh!And I Stitched around my candy apples.
Here are my Candy Apple Halloween Treats!
 

ENJOY!!

Here is the Golden Apple
I call her Goldie...lol
 
 Here is the Red Macinosh Apple
I call her Red...lol
 
 Here is the Green Apple
I call her Greenlee...LOL
 
 **The Pops are Caramel Apple Pops by Tootsie**
I placed a glue dot in the center on the inside part of my apples
and stamped the back part of my Pops.

Thank you for stopping by!!
 
RECIPE:
*CAC2 Cartridge and Gypsy-Welded Candy Apples at 5'
*Cuttlebug and Embossed Swirl Folder
*PKS-Everyday Character Face Assortment
        *My Craft Spot-Candy Corn KissesStamp Set
*Recollection-Primary Cardstock
*Tulle*Twine*Gel pen*Glossy Accent
*Glue Gun*Glue Pen*3-D Pop Dots
*Glue Dots*Pops
 
Please make sure you head over to
MCC- #1 Ghoul Times
to check out
what the DT team has created for this
challenge and remember to link up your
project!
 
Entering my project to the Following Challenges:
*Exploring Cricut- Happy Halloween
*DL Art~ Thankful Thursday
 
BLOGGIE NEWS........
 My Kitty Kat
Made Top #3 at
Yiippeee!!!!
Thanks Jessica!!!
 

42 comments:

  1. so freaking cute so glad you are one of our talented dt. members. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous candy apples...too cute! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh these candy apples make me smile!! They are incredible, (honestly I don't know if I expect less from you, lol) I am happy to tell you I received your card for Michael!!! I have it stashed away until the time comes, thank you!!!! Congrats on making the top 3 over at CI Paints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too fun! Love 'em

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, these are adorable. I love everything about them, especially the faces. Every time I look at them I SMILE!!!! Congrats on being featured, well deserved.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) :) :) Love these apples and those faces!! So sweet! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs Linky Party. Like tne cute candy apple treats. Like the face stamping. I do not have 2nd version of the Create a Critter and have seen some cute projects inclduing yours using it. May have to put it on my Christmas List for hubby to get for me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! What a fun treat!! Love the sweet PK faces!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweetness ~ love those treat holders...
    Congrats on your kitty cat making top#3!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the treat holders are so cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. M, these are absolutely adorable!! I love Goldie, Red and Greenlee!! They could not be cuter with their sweet PK faces!! The swirly embossing is the perfect topper!! Fabulous project as always my fabulous friend!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to thank you for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! my sweet friend these are super cute & adorable!! Those PK stamps ar the cutest aren't they?? Thank you for visiting today my friend and have a fantastic Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! These are super, SUPER CUTE!!!! I love the PK faces!!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Such a cute and wonderful treat iead:) Loved the embossing and the peachy faces!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cool - love all the details. Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are soooo adorable! I love the embossing and the sentiment is so cute! I really like how you added glossy acccents on the eyes too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovedlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh....too, too cute! What a fun little treat holder and the colors are just adorable! I LOVE the fun little faces...just makes these even cuter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are darling, I like the embossing, PK face and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely adorable! Cute embossing and love the faces:) Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So so adorable.. Always so fun to pop over to see your fun creations..
    i have had such a horrible time trying to get on your blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, I just Love your Sweet Candy Apple Treat Holders and so fun that you named them! I am so excited that they finally came out with a Create a Critter 2. I hope to get one one of these days. I need a Christmas Angel! Ha! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are so sweet.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute!! Love the fun candy apple shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your Candy Apple treat holders are just too cute! I love that you gave them such adorable faces.

    ReplyDelete
  26. omgosh I LOVE these!!! awww, their sweet little faces! fabulous!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so super duper adorable!!! don't know how I missed them yesterday :(
    Awesome treats!!! Congrats on your top 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my.. these are beyond precious! You deserve that sweet blessing and I could not be more excited for you! :o) These are the cutest candy apples I've ever seen! I love the embossing, the colors, the adorable faces, and of course their sweet names! Teehee! I LOVE THESE. :o) Thanks for bringing an extra smile to my face tonight, my talented and inspiring friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Too CUTE!!! I love that you even named them -- LOL!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these!! They are so cute!!! Thanks for playing at My Craft spot.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness! These are just awesome!!! I so love my CAC2 cartridge, too. And I so love your Candy Apple Halloween Treats!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are so adorable! Love the fun colors and just the over all cuteness! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just love your little candy apple treat holders. Love the embossing, twine and stitching!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those are SUPER adorable! I am not sure I can wait for CAC2 for Christmas either, lol.
    These really turned out great :)
    D.T. Hugs!
    ~Melissa
    www.mywatermelonmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Those are so stinkin cute and thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute apples project. I love those faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, I LOVE these! What a great idea! I like how you gave them each a name :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just dropping in to say you are missed! From your bloggy friend over at Creative Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia