Friday, November 2, 2012

Ch# 44: Orange & Brown

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays?
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges! 
  
Ch# 44: Orange & Brown 
Create any type of project featuring ORANGE and BROWN.
Starts: Friday, November 2nd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 8th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 8th late afternoon


Our Sponsor this challenge is





Dude Time Doodles
http://www.dudetimedoodles.com/
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate

Here is my ORANGE & BROWN project:

I came across this tutorial on Utube and
thought that it would make a great gift to those that will be attending my friends Thanksgiving dinner.I used my Elmo & Friends Holiday cart because,well,I LOVE Elmo and
the phrase is so perfect of the occassion.
I also added a bonus,an Action Wobble which I won
from
The Scrapbooking Queen!
 
(Here is the Tutorial for the Tissue Box HERE)
 

ENJOY!!

A/W

Elmo is Wobbling around....lol

Thank you for stopping by!!
 
RECIPE:
*Elmo & Friends Holiday Cart-Elmo & Phrase
*Spellbinders Nestabilities-Labels 18
*MCT-XL Label die
*Cuttlebug
*MS-Scoring Board
*My Minds Eyepaper Pad-All Spice
*Recollecton Cardstock-Primary
*Action Wobble*3-D Dots*Brads
*Googly Eyes*Ribbon*Glue Pen
*Pocket Size Tissue
 
Entering my project to the Following Challenges:


Now it's your turn! Go to Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges,
check out all of the inspiration from the DT, and play along with us!


Enter your project below!
...

23 comments:

  1. so cute Migdalia, wonderful design!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so darn cute.. thanks for the link to the tutorial.. i would love to make one, but probably won't, i don't know where my time goes.. Definitely going to check out the tutorial to see how much time it would take... it is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, M, this is fabulous!! I love the design and Elmo couldn't be cuter!! How fun he wobbles!! What an awesome gift idea!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fab - Love the Elmo:-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adorable is this??!! LOVE Elmo...and on a wobble...awesome!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhh-eeeeeeee!!! This is amazing!!! Almo is the cutest character ever created and I love what you did with him here... I have to learn how to make one of these, where can I learn?? hey? hey? lol Your work is always spectacular..big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your Elmo card just so adorable and with an action wobble just FABULOUS! What a great little gift. Thanks you so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, love those googly eyes, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek oh so cute! Seriously who doesn't love Elmo on an action wobble?? :) Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute, that Elmo image is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card I tried ten times to leave message on this post from my i-pad and it would not let me--
    This is so cuteWhat a great idea
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's me!! Dropping in again to say hi and let you know you are terribly missed... are you lazy again? LOL.. I posted a card on my blog today and I can't wait for you to ask if it is for you, hahahahaha Where goes you??? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable card! Love that Elmo! Good luck on the challenge..hope you win something awesome!

    Have a lovely week!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! the card is so CUTE and I LOVE LOVE your Elmo tissue holder so adorable and so reminds me of when my little guy was a baby, he loved to watch ELMO!! Thank you so much my friend for visiting and as always taking the time to comment!! Have a fantastic Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Cute! Love all the leaves around Elmo:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is SOOO SUPER CUTE!! I love your tissue holder!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My super sweet and sparkly friend, how marvelous is this project! :o) Such a clever use of a tissue holder. I love the papers and am crazy about Elmo! It's impossible not to smile at this.. just look at how happy he is! I love the festive flair surrounding him, too. This will be treasured and loved.. just like YOU are! :o) I hope you've had a beautiful day, my special bloggie friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic project! Super cute - Love Elmo! The paper is really cute and all the little touches are terrific!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"