Friday, November 16, 2012

Ch#46: Thank You Projects

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#46: Thank You Projects
Create a THANK YOU Project.

StartsFriday, November 16th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 22nd, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 22nd late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is



Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps
Prize: What a Fox Stamp Set
 
Here's my project for this challenge:

During the holidays,Thanksgiving and Christmas, I get invited to
several dinners,which  I ENJOY!! I never go empty handed.
I make a Cheesecake Flan and  I always bring a treat for all.
I made several of these little purses using my Spellbinders Die for the
purse,which I scored 1/4  from the center of each side.The gorgeous
flower is a Spellbinders Die which I added a 3-d pop dot for a
dimensional look.For closure I used a velcro dot. For the treat  inside,
 I placed a pack of gum (Juicy Fruit,my favorite) so that everyone can
enjoy after the dinner...lol.

ENJOY!!
 



 
Thank you for stopping by!!
RECIPE:
*Spellbinders Nestabilities-Labels 18
*Spellbinders Shapeabilities-Floral Doliy Motifs
*MCT-Teeny Tag Greetings w/Tag Dies
*Cuttlebug
*MS-Scoring Board
*My Minds Eye Paper Pad-All Spice
*Rhinestone Stickers*Ribbon*3-D Dots
*Glue Pen*Glue Gun 

Entering my project to the following challenges:
*My Sheri Crafts:Give Thanks # 98
*DCD:Color Challenge # 91
Now it's your turn! Go to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges,
check out all of the inspiration from the DT, and play along with us!

Come play with us!

... 



18 comments:

  1. They are just adorable, love the design on these cute treat bags. How sweet and thoughtful for your to make them... Love all those pretty papers and flowers too..
    Enjoy your Friday and weekend ahead...
    Looks like everyone will be busy crafting.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!!! LOVE the papers and GREAT sentiments!! Awesome job my friend! TFS and have a GREAT Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous - what a lovely thoughtful gift. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, M, these are fabulous!! The papers are gorgeous!! The design is perfect!! I love everything about them!! What adorable treat bags...whoever gets them will love them!! Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful. great gift ideas to. Beautiful DP's
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these little purses!!!They are so beautiful and the paper is gorgeous. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just too cute. You are always so creative. I am sure they will love the little purses...super cute gift

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. These are SOOOO beautiful!! What a awesome treat bags!! TFS. Thank you that you always come to my blog I appreciate that very much.
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These purses are too...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a kind gesture! The bags look great, I really like the papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those purses are just darling! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am I allowed to hug the purses? Once I stopped daydreaming about the cheesecake flan, I continued on and fell in love with these beauties! Wanna come to my place for dinner?! ;) Teehee! Seriously though, these are spectacular. The gorgeous papers, beautiful designs, and LOVE that goes with them is stunning. I love them and so will all who receive them! :)
    And you know what? The comment you left me means more to me than I could properly express. I love you with all of my bloggie heart! Every sappy, sparkly inch of it! You and our dear Naomi bless me richly every day... Because even when a few silent days go by, your smooshy love fills my life. :) I adore you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my sweetest friend... Thank you so much for your comments, I near died... seriously! I choked with laughter, it didn't help that I have a chest infection...Troy was standing above me as I read it and only if you could have heard the both of us..thank you for cheering me up so violently..LOL Your purses are just darling... the beauty you put in projects reflects the beauty in you.... I love cheese flan and Juicy fruit is my favorite gum!!! Maybe I can go to the next dinner with you!!!!!LOL Have a super day and if time is on your side we are having a blog hop today!!!!!!! Would so love to see you there. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! These are stunning! Love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  16. How GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love the papers...beautiful!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so pretty! The paper is lovely, I have the same pack and its my favorite for fall :)
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia