Friday, November 30, 2012

Ch#48: Forgotten Stash

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#48: Forgotten Stash
Create any type of project using some of your Forgotten Stash.

StartsFriday, November 30rd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 6th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 6th late afternoon
 
Our Sponsor this challenge is



Cardz TV Stamps
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice
 
Here's my project I created for this challenge:
I had decided not to buy this year any holiday supplies but to use all my
Forgotten Christmas Stash this year for all of my crafts.Next year, a trip to Michaels...LOL
With my holiday stash I made Post-it Notes Key Holders.
I made adorable little dresses(Spellbinders Dress Dies) and dressed them up a little!

ENJOY!!





Thank you for stopping by!!

Recipe:
*Spellbinders Shapeabilities: Decorative Dress Forms
*Cuttlebug
*K&Company Cardstock:Tis the Season (Stash)
*Recollection Cardstock (Stash)
*MCT:All Around Christmas stamp set
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink
*The decor on the dresses,flowers,butterfly,bow & holly are
from my holiday stash (2 yrs ago)
*Ribbon,Glue Gun,Rhinestones,Key rings
Now it's your turn! Go to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges,
check out all of the inspiration from the DT, and play along with us!
 

25 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous - what wonderful gifts and I love them all. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable - and super cute... They will great great stocking stuffer's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If these aren't the cutest little note pads..you are always so very creativity...hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these key holders are so clever! Love them~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so stealing this idea from you, M!! They are fabulous!! I love the designs!! These would make such perfect stocking stuffers...they are gorgeous!! Creative and amazing as always my sweet friend!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, crafty weekend!! HUGS!!

    Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FAB! What a SUPER GREAT idea! LOVE IT! I also like your blog holiday makeover! You are always so festive! Happy Friday! Smiles, Jill
    Thanks for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pretty & fashionable.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so super cute and what great little gifts! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful project! I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just absolutely darling! What great little gifts these will be for some lucky ladies! I love all the fun papers and pretty embellishments...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are goregous. I like these dress post it note. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This project is so fun. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! What an adorable shape! They do look just like dresses. How fun!
    Thanks for linking this cool project up at Cut it Up challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute! What an adorable gift - they do look just like dresses! Thanks for linking this cool project up to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so adorable! I love that each one is unique and different. They are just too sweet!
    Hugs and sunshine,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great gift idea! Adorable and feminine at the same time! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so super cute!! What a great idea!! I love it!! TFS.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WOW WOW! These are AWESOME!!!! What a GREAT gift idea :)
    Another great idea!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, I absolutely LOVE these Migdalia!!! this is such a cute idea and will make a terrific gift!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! How fun is this!! Great idea!! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!! :)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are amazing!! What great gifts they will make:-) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so cute! Love the papers you used! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"