Friday, November 9, 2012

I FEEL THE LOVE......

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!! 
Yes,I am BACK!!and with my Christmas cards!!!
I decided to play around with my CAC cart because of this adorable reindeer.When using this cart,there is a cut for the lights but I wanted to add dimension to my card so I used the Creatology "Light Bulbs" Foam Glitter Stickers.Oh!my reindeer's name is Rudy!Added an Action Wobble from TSQ for an additional cuteness...LOL
From now until early December,I will be making duplicates of my Christmas cards.One card for my Christmas card list and the other for The "I FEEL THE LOVE" Project.
The Christmas cards will be given to the children who will be spending the holidays at Children's Hospital Central California.
"IFTL" believes that delivering hand crafted cards at a major holiday such as Christmas can promote the well being of the mind, body, and spirit of the children staying at Children's Hospital Central California for the Christmas holiday. 
So, I am asking all of my humble and  loving bloggie friends to please make a card,link it HERE , and
  Submit your card/s by December 10th to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423


ENJOY!!

 * Rudy the reindeer is wobbling around...lol
*I stamped the inside of the card with MCT Stamp Set,
"It's a Magical Season"
Thank you for stopping by!!

RECIPE:
*CAC Cart-Reindeer
*Creatology-Light Bulbs Foam Glitter Stickers
*MCT Stamp Set-I'ts a Magical Season
*Recollections Cardstock-Christmas
*Recollections-Cards & Envelopes
*Studio 18-Christmas Stickers
* TSQ-Action Wobble
*Rhinestones*Ribbon*Glue Pen*
*Red & Blk Ink*Double sided tape


Entering my project to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. So cute- I love the rhinestones as noses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute, love the reindeer's shiny red nose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous my fabulous friend!! Rudy is so stinkin' cute!! Love his rhinestone nose and his little bow!! The sparkly lights along the top are so fabulous!! What awesome cards...whoever gets them will adore them!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I have so much to say, hahaha... First how sweet and caring of you to be duplicating your cards for "I feel the love" project.. I hope to get some done as well... Second congrats for winning, your candy purse is amazing!!!!! Third, these cards are so fun, festive and adorable!!!! Love love love the papers ( I have the same ones, hehe) The reideers noses are brilliant... yes brilliant!! Fourth... I near died reading your comments tonight, hahahahahahahahaha... Troy came running , what? what? I said it is Creative M again, hahaha, he thought he was going to have to hold me up on the chair and yes!!! we would be laughing and crying because tonight I did both at once.. at the end of it he was quite touched that you always send love to him and Michael as well.. how thoughtful!!! You are so amazing and funny and has brought so much joy to our home with your sense of humor... many blessings my most awesome friend.. Super cyber hugs (oh and there will be 3 different types of homemade chocolates in the boxes and there will also be a money card holder underneathe the middle box, shhhhh!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the winning at BBTB2.Love your cards.Those light stand out with that glitter.Love the bow on deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the cards!! They are adorable as usual:) I just love the polka dot paper behind Rudolph. It looks to cute:) The kids will really enjoy these cards. Congratulations on the win with your purse. It is really cool. You are an amazingly talented crafter. Thanks again for everything.
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Omg! Your card is so cute.. I love the glitter:) thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the cutest ever!! LOVE that reindeer and great touch with those fun glittery lights!!
    These will for sure make a kiddo smile!!
    Awesome job with these!!
    Congrats as well on winning over at BBTB and Creative Inspirations paint :)
    Have a GREAT weekend my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh your reindeer is just too cute!! such a fun card!
    Congrats on your win Magdalia and thank you for sharing the children's hospital addy!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tooooo cute! I love that little reindeer too, he's always been one of my favorite images on that cart. He's even cuter on the wobble! The kids are going to absolutely love your sweet cards! Congrats on your win over at BBTB2 and that great paint...FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That reindeer is so cute! The paper you chose is wonderful. Congrats on your win! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That reindeer is so cute! The paper you chose is wonderful. Congrats on your win! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Rudolph is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your wins!!! you are going to love CI paints. Your cards are too adorable.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your wins! I love your adorable cards, they are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on your wins and being featured over at Everyday is an Occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My sweet friend, this set of cards is truly spectacular. I LOVE making sparkly lights for kiddos, so I'm thrilled to see you're the same! They will love every part of these interactive cards, right down to their sparkly noses! :o) Perfection, my friend.

    And now, I have to TRY to tell you what your comment meant to me the other day. I've tried to find words, but they've failed me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.. they are such an encouragement. There are times I am somewhat mocked for wearing my heart on my sleeve, but when I receive something like yours, it helps me stay true to who I am. Thank you for sharing in this crafty journey with me and for embracing my heart. I cannot imagine this creative adventure without you! (I don't even know if that came out right! Clearly I still don't know how to properly express what that comment meant to me!) You are a treasure.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"