Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just Chillin' with Chilly Willy

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!

Allow me to introduce to you one of my NEW Critter friends...
Chilly Willy...LOL!
I used the CAC cart for this Adorable Penguin cut.In which I used Creatology "Icicles" Foam Glitter stickers for the background,added white enamel accents on the snowflakes and used white gel pen to stitch around my card.I needed to add googly eyes on him so that you can get a better view of how ADORABLE Chilly Willy the Penguin really is!!!!
 
From now until early December,I will be making duplicates of my Christmas cards.One card for my Christmas card list and the other for The "I FEEL THE LOVE" Project.
The Christmas cards will be given to the children who will be spending the holidays at Children's Hospital Central California.
So, I am asking all of my humble and  loving bloggie friends to please make a card,link it HERE ,and
  
Submit your card/s by December 10th to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423


ENJOY!!
  
 *A closer view of Chilly Willy
Thank you for stopping by!!
 
RECIPE:
*Card Base - 6x11
*Scored at 2,4,& 7.5
*CAC Cart-Penguin, Igloo & Phrases
*Creatology-Icicles Foam Glitter Stickers
*Colorbok Glitter Paper Pack-Blue &White
*Recollections Cardstock-Primary
*Celebration Collection Sheets-Christmas
*Googly eyes*Gel Pen*Glue Pen*White Enamel Accents
*3-D Pop Dots*Double sided tape

Entering my project to the Following Challenges:


22 comments:

  1. Very cute.The kids from the hospital will love these cards.Hope I can have time to send some their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love all the details and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migdalia, simply adorable! You are the best:) Love this and so will the child who receives it: Thank you so much!!! God Bless:)
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my sweet friend:) Love the Chilly Willy Penguin so very CUTE.... LOL!! The kids will love this card and what a great idea to make an extra card! I will have to make more kid cards to send some too:) Thank you for the info on this wonderful cause "Funky Cards" Have a fabulous Saturday my friend and thank you for always stopping by and putting a smile on my face:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chilly Willy is so adorable, M!! I love his sparkly igloo and the awesome icicles!! Your details are always amazing!! What a fun and fabulous card...whoever gets it will LOVE it!! Enjoy your weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Chilly Willy is just so cute, love all those sparkly effects especially on in the igloo......
    Enjoy your wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute the sparkle on the glitter is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so darn cute! I LOVE the google eyes!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness this is too adorable this is the cutest little peguin great colors. Such a great cause
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is just toooooo cute!!!! LOVE your igloo and love how it sparkles and chilly willy has google eyes...adorable!!!
    What a fun card!!
    TFS :)
    Have a great rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Very cute!!

    Awesome thing you're doing for the kids!

    BTW - Thanks for checking me out over at the AW blog. Your support is greatly appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, this is just to dang cute! I love the sparkles and shimmers on this little guys igloo, so icy! Love this little penquin too, I think he is so dang cute and I love the doodling you put on him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! I just love the glitter and stitching!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just LOVE everything about this! Can you imagine all of the kids you will be delivering such joy to?! :o) This sparkly card is amazing. The igloo and icicles are perfect and I love the googly-eyed penguino! Hehe! Your heart is pure gold. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhhh, I LOVE the frosty look of your card! The shimmering touches are fabulous and create such a wonderful wintry scene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. loooove this card. it's soooooooooooooooo cuuuute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"