Friday, December 14, 2012

Ch#50: SNOW!

HELLO TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at

Ch#50: SNOW!
Create any type of project featuring SNOW.
Starts: Friday, December 14th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 20th , Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 20th late afternoon
 
Our Sponsor this challenge is



Fresh Brewed Designs
http://freshbreweddesgins.com/
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

Here is my project for this challenge:
Last year,I receivied a beautiful Christmas post card from a friend.
I always save last years cards and reuse the front cover.I fell in love with this post card and thought for this challenge I will reuse it and make a
Christmas card.My card is 5x5.I placed the post card on top of white
cardstock & then on the red (base).I stitched around the card by using a
white gel pen.Added additional glitter and green ribbon of course.
My adorable sentiment is from MCT.Dotted around the scallop circle with
white enamel accents.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

ENJOY!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
*Snowman Background- a post card
*Recollection Cardstock-Primary
*MCT-Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
*MCT-All Around Christmas Stampe Set
*Inkssentials-Dimensional Faux Enamel
*Le Plume Markers
*Glitter*3-D Pop Dots*Ribbon
*White Gel Pen*Glue Pen
 

BLOGGIE NEWS ALERT!!
 
My 1st Christmas Ornament ever made
  won
Thanks PKS!!

AND

Ruddy the Reindeer
MADE 
Yiippee!!Thank You PPT!
 

Now it's your turn! Go to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!, check out all of the inspiration from the DT,
 

Come play with us!
...


20 comments:

  1. Oh so cute...and congrats!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and beautiful, M!! I love the idea of recycling old Christmas cards!! The snowman scene is so fabulous and how you decorated it!! Just gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning my sweet friend and happy Friday!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous card!! Super stunning!!!
    Congrats on making Top 3 over at PKS! Your ornament was super adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea to use up those old cards. Congrats on your top 3 for your ornament - it is awesome and well deserved. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmassy card.. so festive....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. And love your ornament..so cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the reuse of old Christmas cards. Recently I scanned an old Christmas card and made a Tag using printed images & sentiment from a Christmas card. Posted my Snow creation along with a photo of snow we had here in Central TX this past wk. Please ck it out.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running through blogger land, and wanted to take a few minutes to stop by and see what you have created.. You did an awesome job reusing that Christmas card, it is beautiful.. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. You did a super job. Great reuse idea!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or green challenge DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever are you? Wow...what a great idea! I love that image - it looks like a painting. Congrats on your wins this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to mention earlier that I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Christmas Tree. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT & MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your most recent wins!!
    beautiful card, such a great idea!
    Enjoy your Saturday!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute card!! Great idea and congrats!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you reused the Christmas card and made a totally cute card with it!!
    You should come play with us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi pumpkin,I like the happy holiday christmas card,you know i love the christmas red and the snowman I hope thats my christmas card.....lol.....and I noticed your first ornament for christmas he's adorable,but I want to know how did you take my pupi(my bird)and put him on your tree,i better be careful I think you want my pupi....ha ha lol keep up the good work God is watching and blessing....your sister cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so LOVE LOVE LOVE snowmen. This is a great card you added and thanks for the kind comment. Were glad you found us and decided to share with us at FOr FUn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous! What a great idea to reuse the fronts of cards - especially this post card!

    Congrats on your wins too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is so wonderful! Love that you reused a Christmas and made this one! I always say I am going to do and then I don't. You have inspired me! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! Your card is so pretty-terrific way to craft-cycle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia