Friday, December 21, 2012

Ch#51: December Celebrations

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at

Ch#51: December Celebrations
Create any type of CELEBRATION project.
(Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.) 
Starts: Friday, December 21st 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 27th , Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 27th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is
 

Cardz TV Stamps
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice
 
Here's my project for this challenge:
Its a Christmas Celebration!!

During the past couple of days I have been working on
some tags.I am using my CAC2 cartridge which I
LOVE!! One of my favorites!!
I used white cardstock to cut a Bear.Isn't he
ADORABLE!I added glitter, googly eyes and googled
around his scarf. The tag was made with my Cuttlebug
and Spellbinders Dies.I googled around the tag with
my white gel pen, stamped snowflakes
and "Let It Snow" sentiment from MCT Stamp set.
I had this Beautiful blue ribbon from Celebrate-it and
placed a blue brad on my tag.Used
3-D pop dots to adhere the bear to the tag.
So allow me to introduce to you....
PAULIE the BEAR...LOL!
Oh!I am using these adorable tags on my tins.
That's my next post...

ENJOY!!



Thank you for stopping by!!
RECIPE:
*CAC2 Cart
*Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 10
*Cuttlebug
*Recollections Cardstock:Primary
*MCT:Its a Magical Season Stamp Set
*C.I.P.:Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter
Celebrate it-Ribbon*Googly Eyes*Brads*
3-D Pop Dots*Quick Dry Adhesive*White Gel pen
 
Come play with us!
...

33 comments:

  1. These are sooooo adorable!!! LOVE the color, the adorable bear and that glitter!!
    TFS my friend and have a GREAT Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with us over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
      Jessica :)

      Delete
  2. OMGOODNESS! This is just too cut and the color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teddy bear tag. Like the sparkle, wiggle eyes & faux stitching.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Migdalia - they are so cute. Love the blue and white. Thanks for stopping by my blog - glad you liked the gift I made for Java Jen. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and A Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable little polar bear tags! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at Pink by Design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tags! That polar bear is so sweet! Thank you for joining us over at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tags!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulie is so sweet, M!! I just want to hug him!! I love the glitter...it looks like he's been licking the icing off of cupcakes ;) Awesome tags my friend!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out great, so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tag!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags are so cute!! I love those little bears! :) Have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too, too cute! I love that sweet little bear -what a cutie! These are just so much fun and make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute little tags. They make me just want to smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a seriously ADORABLE little bear! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so SUPER CUTE! Thank you for joining us at Anything But A Card Challenge Blog this time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So Stinkin' Cute!
    http://jensborrowedart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What cuties... very creative of you. I also love the blue background color you chose, perfect for conveying brrrr snow! :D
    Hugs and Happy Holidays,
    Beth P CBD DT
    http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute

    http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are super cute tags! Love what you did with the ribbon! Happy holidays! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  22. These tags are fantastic! Love the glitter faces- too cute! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super bear. This tag is sweet looking. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the googly eyes and sparkle faces. Thanks so much for linking up to our Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    :O)
    Jessica B.
    3GJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are absolutely adorable. TFS!
    Thanks for linking up to the Christmas Inspirations Challenge on 3 Girl JAM.

    Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. These tags are SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia