Friday, December 28, 2012

Ch#52: ANYTHING GOES

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#52:  ANYTHING GOES
Create any type of project!!

Starts: Friday, December 28th, 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, January 3rd, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, January 3rd late afternoon
 
Our Sponsor this challenge is


Cardz TV Stamps
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice
 
Here's my project for this challenge:
For several months I have been saving my coffee tins
to reuse for my Christmas Treats. I decorated my tin
with the help of mod podge & Christmas double-
sided paper.I glued Boa on the top and for the
bottom I used Christmas trim.The berries were from Michaels which I purchased 2 years ago.The
sentiments are from MCT Stamp sets and Dies from Spellbinders.As for Paulie the Bear,he is from CAC2.
These Christmas containers filled with cookies will be given to my neighbors.

ENJOY!!


 
Here are my
Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ bits of M&M's
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!!
 
RECIPE:
*CAC2 Cart
*Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 10
*Cuttlebug
*K&Company Paper-EB Visions of Christmas
*Recollections Cardstock:Primary
*MCT:Its a Magical Season Stamp Set
*MCT-Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
*Googly Eyes*3-D Pop Dots*BOA
*Quick Dry Adhesive*White Gel Pen*Brads 
 Gold & Silver Christmas Trim*Celebrate it Ribbon
*Berries(Michaels)*Hot Glue Gun*Coffee Tins 
 

 

Come play with us!
...




17 comments:

  1. What a GREAT way to recycle and adorable way to give a gift! I bet your neighbors LOVED these!!!
    Hope you and your family had a GREAT Christmas and Happy Friday my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, M!! I love how you decorated the tins!! The top one is so elegant and beautiful and the bottom is absolutely adorable!! And yum - the cookies look so delicious!! What fabulous gifts!! I'm sure whoever received them loved them!! Have a great weekend my sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...these are just gorgeous! Makes me wish I had a drip coffee maker instead of one that uses K cups!! I love the papers, bling and that fabulous "fur" around the tops....what wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you too! Oh these are wonderful and those cookies look yummy :D Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool and love that you have reused something to make them. Fabulous. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It was a real honor! Your tin is beautiful, I adore the green feathering! I'm definitely entering, thanks again so much!
    Appreciatively,
    Jen
    http://jensborrowedart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Always love your projects and anytime you post food, it always looks so delicious!

    Absolutely beautiful projects! Love these little containers! So cute and festive!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific, I really like the boa you added to the tops of the cans!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so neat what a great idea I love the fur at the top!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the altered cookie containers with the embellishment & fun fur. Cannot go wrong with choc chip cookies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute projects! I love the fur at the top! This project is SO GOOD that I hope you win a prize somewhere! Hugs my friend1
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my... my sweet friend, these are gorgeous!!! Each design is stunning and the project itself is a marvelous idea. What spectacular gift presentations! I can imagine the lucky recipients were positively giddy. :o) the top one is so elegant and festive with the shades of Christmas and sentiment of peace... that gold trim is fantastic. The winter one is so precious with the sweet bear and shades of winter. :o) Naturally I LVOE the furry trims on both! Incredible work as always, my dear friend. What a blessing you are! I wish you a sparkly weekend of love! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tins are fabulous!! Your cookies are yummy!! Your neighbors will love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  14. Your treat containers look amazing! I really want to dive into those yummy lookin' cookies! Such a fun idea and I definitely need to save my coffee tins:) Fun idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those treat holders turned out just AWESOME! I seriously want to nab those cookies though LOL! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeously festive makes and the biscuits look delicious too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Anything But A Card this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia