Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
I recently won QuicKutz dies over at HBOC
and was so excited & ready to play with them.
I decided to create something for the PKS challenge
which is to create a 3-D ornament with  PKS of
course. (LOVE PKS!!) as you already know..lol.
To create the base of my bird house I used chipboard & then covered it with K&Company Visions of Christmas Paper.For the shimmery paper, I used Colorbok glitter paper,Gorgeous,right? Which I embossed the top & middle portion of my bird house by using my cuttlebug & swirl folder.Glued a holly with a rhinestone on the center of the gold ribbon.With my white gel pen I stitched around the house.As for the Cutie Patootie bird,who's name is "Furry", I used CAC2 bird cut, PKS(Everyday Character Face Assortment) on his adorable face.I dotted a little pink
on his cheek and white gel pen on his eyes.
Oh!Iused BOA for his hair...LOL

Here is my 1st Christmas Ornament EVER handmade by me!!!
 
ENJOY!!


 
*This is the back of my Ornament 
Stamped with MCT-All Around Christmas
Thank you for stopping by!!

RECIPE:
*CAC2 Cartridge-Bird
*QuicKutz Dies-4x4 Bird House
*Cuttlebug & Embossing Swirl Folder
*PKS-#490-Everyday Character Face Assortment
*MCT-All Around Christmas Stamp Set
*Colorbok-Glitter Paper Pack
*K&Company Cardstock- EB Visions of Christmas
*3 Birds Die Cut Borders-Holly
*Recollection-Rhinestone Stickers
*MS-Ribbon Ornament Hangers
*Chipboard*Boa*3-D Pop Dots
*Gel Pen(white & pink)*Glue Pen*Glue Gun
 
CHALLENGES:
PPT:Christmas Colors
ABAC:Seasonal Holiday

36 comments:

  1. Your Birdcage is certainly gorgeous Creative M but your little bird is truly delightful making this an ornament that you will want to use for many years. Thank you for joining us at Anything But A Card Challenge this time. Have a joyous Christmas. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas ornament! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very sweet...love the birdie's smilin' face! Such an adorable ornament!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning my sweet bloggy friend! Your ornament is so super duper adorable!!! That Peachy face is so CUTE!!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT 12/12/12!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sparkly ribbon, cute cute ornament... And that birdie is just too darn cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable, M!! The birdie is too cute!! The sparkly paper is fabulous and I love the birdhouse design!! Awesome ornament my friend!! Happy 12/12/12 :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - you made it awesome. Love the cute little bird:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just DARLING!!! Great job with that die!!! I'm so super glad that you are enjoying it already! Merry Christmas!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is simply fabulous.. you did such a awesome job on this M... so many thing to do, but had to take a minute to pop over and say hi.. So glad i did, this is really awesome. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is this? I just love your little bird! Happy 12-12-12!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh how tweet this is! ;) thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how sweet! Love the face. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab ornament the little bird house is super cute. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Your little birdie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable little bird house ornament!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I love that little birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Wow...I love the metallic gold and the embossing is just beautiful! And, that little bird is just too stinkin' cute - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck with all your challenges. Very cute ornament. Thanks for linking at Peachy Keen Stamps' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun ornament! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my that is super sweet! Love that bird house and birdie! Super cute. I really like that ribbon too! Great job my friend! Thanks for your kind words today!

    {Hugs}
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello my sweet friend:) WOW! your ornament is very cute!! I hope you are all done with your X-mas shopping:) Have a wonderful evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! The little birdie is so "tweet!"
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty,love your ornament...scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your ornament is so bearry cute! Thanks so much for sharing it in the 3 Girl JAM Christmas Inspirations challenge.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so sweet and pretty The bird is so cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This ornament is so pretty!! I love the little bird!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This will be so pretty hanging from your tree!! Thank you for joining us for the Pink by Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. CUTE!! Thanks for joining the Pink By Design Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh THAT is just darling with that adorable little bird!!! :) :) :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute ornament. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Darling job on this beautiful ornament Migdalia! Love it! Thanks so much for linking up to our Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    :O)
    Jessica B.
    3GJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia