Monday, December 10, 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
Nothing says Christmas than Poinsettas!! 
My neighbors & I always decorate for the holidays & ALWAYS place a poinsetta plant by our doors.We decorate our Christmas tree with lights, ornaments & hang our stockings for Sweet Treats!So with the help of my Flower Shoppe Cartridge, I was able to create these pretty poinsettas. I used Elmo & Friends Holiday Cart for the "Happy Christmas" phrase. I used my Cuttlebug w/ the swirl embossing folder  on each cut. Used beads for the center of each poinsetta.Once my poinsettas were created,I set them on a frame which I had purchased from Michaels. I had previously painted the frame with Olive Green Acrylic paint.
Afterwards, I covered the frame with mod podge and decorated with my Tis the Season Holiday Paper.Used a staple gun to adhere the ribbon to the back of the frame.Made my bow and placed it on the center. Now I have my Christmas Wreath on my Door!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!


ENJOY!!

Thank you for stopping by!!
RECIPE:
*Flower Shoppe Cartridge
*Elmo & Friends Holiday Cartridge(Phrase)
*Cuttlebug & Embossing Swirl Folder
*Recollections Cardstock-Primary
*K&Company Cardstock-Tis The Season
*3 Birds Die Cut Borders
*Ribbon*Beads*3-D Pop Dots
*Glue Pen*Glue Gun*Acrylic Paint
*Michaels $1 Frame*Brushes*Mod Podge
 *Stickles

CHALLENGES:

28 comments:

  1. This is so pretty M -- I love it. I love the embossing and the flowers are so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or green challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.Have a great week
    Thank you for joining us at LSP
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, M!! Wow, those poinsettias are stunning!! You did such an awesome job on them...the center bead is fabulous!! I would love to have this hanging on my door!! It's so festive and beautiful!! Fab job my fab friend!! Have a great week :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is fabulous. Love those poinsettias - we can't have real ones in the house as we have a cat - but these are wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty. Love the papers, the embossing and those beautiful poinsettas. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so lovely! You are right, the poinsettia's are so perfect for Christmas. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grow Poinsettias but the turn into pretty large bushes here and flower at the end of winter - August or so, like wonderful bright fireworks so I really enjoyed seeing your lovely art piece. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The poinsettias are so lovely and perfect! Gorgeous bow too! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a kind comment.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining in at Anything But A Card Challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is gorgeous!! Love those pretty flowers! Lovely job, M!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome project! The poinsettias is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project! Love the ribbon and flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute project! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, the little poinsettas look great. (I love the festive tone to your blog, too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome project! love the beautiful poinsettia's!!
    Thanks for joining us at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful it turned out. You are so creative.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow...how gorgeous is this? What beautiful flowers - they turned out just amazing! Love the red and green bow and I'm sure this looks fabulous on your door...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is beautiful!!! I love stopping by to see your creations Migdalia...they always make me smile! :)
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. a stunning beauty! love that bow beautiful...thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really pretty!Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! You totally need to link this up over at the 3 Girl Jam challenge blog!! It is perfect for our Christmas Inspiration Challenge :)
    Beautiful Christmas colors, great bows and ribbon and LOVE the papers and flowers!!
    Another GREAT Christmas project :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really beautiful and I had no idea that you could make poinsettias with Flower Shoppe. I was wanting some for one of my last projects and never thought to check the Flower Shoppe cart for one. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful!! I love the bow just beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty! I love those little flowers! :) :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful. I love the big bows. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"