Friday, December 14, 2012

Snowmen Fall From Heaven

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
Click Here For :PDE Challenge:Snow
 
 2 days left on the Challenge over at At Studio D !!
It is a sketch challenge!
I made my shape cuts with George & Basics Shapes
cartridge.As for my sparkely snowflakes, I used my
CAC2 and placed red rhinestones on the center.
Then I placed 3-D pops dots for a dimensional look.
I embossed my shapes by using my Cuttlebug with the 
swirl & snowflake folders.I also embossed the bottom
of my card with a snowflake die cut borders that I had
from 3 birds.I stitched around my shapes & card with 
my black & white gel pen.As for my adorable snowman
and sentiment, I  used MCT-"It's a Magical Season"
in which I colored with AF Memory Markers.
I glittered the snow with "Angel Dust" from CIP.
 
HERE IS THE SKETCH
 AND HERE IS MY CARD

ENJOY!!
 

The inside of the Card
Thank you for stopping by!!
 
RECIPE:
*George & Basic Shapes Cartridge-Shapes
*CAC2 Cartridge-Snowflakes
*Cuttlebug & Embossing Swirl & Snowflake Folder
*Recollections Cardstock
*K&Company Paper-EB Visions of Christmas
*3 Birds Die Cut Borders
*CIP-Glitter
*MCT- Its a Magical Season Stamp Set
*AF Memory Markers
*Rhinestones*3-D Pop Dots*Glue Pen*Gel Pens
 
Entering my card to the following CHALLENGES:

18 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Migdalia. It looks great with all the layering. Have a great weekend my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Stunning card and fabulous sketch. Love all the layers and snowflakes. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very pretty!! snowmen always make me smile!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!! What a GREAT take on the sketch!!! LOVE the layers and the sentiment and the adorable snowman!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Migdalia!!! I love it!! Beautiful colors!!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. This is such a pretty card!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge and I wish you Good Luck!!

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! I love the doodled border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Lots of pretty snow flakes, I really like the border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is sooooo cute! Love the snowman and the sentiment! Your snowflakes and embossed snowflakes are awesome. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Love the awesome snow flakes and adorable snowman!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,pumpkin I love this card,filled with all the snow it reminds me of what heaven looks like....great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous, M!! I love the layers and all of the details!! The snowman is too cute!! The embossing and the snowflakes are so awesome!! Perfect take on the sketch my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty - and such a fun sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love anything snowflake and this looks so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"