Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tags,Tins & Treats

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
If you are looking for the PDEC post,click HERE.
 
On Friday I posted my Paulie (Here)the Bear tags.
The tags were to be used on these adorable tin buckets that I had purchased several years ago. I decorated the tins with ribbon,brads,rosettes,silver snowflakes,rhinestones,and of course white BOA!!Each tin has a bag of Chocolate
Covered Pretzels with bits of M&M's.
Yeah!YUMMY,right?..LOL

ENJOY!!

Here is my Tin
 
 The side of my Tin

Full view of Paulie..Say Hi to Paulie...LOL
 
Bag of Treats..
Blue Chocolate with white Chocolate drizzled
on top of yummy M&M's
 
Here is the Completed TREAT!
Thank you for stopping by!! 
 
RECIPE:
*CAC2 Cart:Bear & Star
*Bridal Cart (Rosette)
*Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 10
*Cuttlebug
*Recollections Cardstock:Primary
*MCT:Its a Magical Season Stamp Set
*Googly Eyes*Rhinestones*3-D Pop Dots
*Quick Dry Adhesive*White Gel pen
*Celebrate it Ribbon*Brads*Glue Gun
*Blue Distress Ink*BOA*Plastic Bags
*Candy
 

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tin, M!! I absolutely love how you decorated it!! The feather boa is awesome!! And Paulie looks too cute!! And oh yum, the pretzels look amazing!! What a beautiful gift this is!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! And Merry Christmas my sweet friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet gift - have a fabulous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic treats. Love these tins and love your festive blog look

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and pretty tin!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!! I saw that little bear and had to stop by. And a feather boa?! Love! :) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute I love the colors you used and the rosette is so pretty and YUM on those blue pretzels
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so, so cute, I love the feathers at the top!! Great little treat inside, too! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!! ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo cute! Love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    The Queens Card Castle

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a adorable tin! I love the boa on it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful. Love how it all came together. That boa is simply divine, gives it a wintery feel. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia