Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day (IFTL)

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
 This month's recipient for the "IFTL" Project will be for the 1st grade students at Sandy Hook Elementary.We will be making cards for the little angels that were in Ms.Victoria Soto's class. Ms.Soto lost her life while saving her students.So for the month of January we will be making Valentine's Day cards for the students that survived this tragedy.These sweet little angels need our support and LOVE.What a better way to show them and send them Our LOVE then to make Valentine's Day cards with hearts on them.The cards should be also be colorful and uplifting.
*In addition, we will be collecting cards for Ms. Soto's family. These can be pretty blank cards, thinking of you cards, or any appropriate, uplifting cards that one would send to a family member after a loss. To read more please click Here.

Here is my card
For my 5.5 x 4.5 card,I used last years Recollections "Stitch in Time"(heart pattern) and primary cardstock (for the base of the card) that I received for Christmas.I used my cuttlebug w/ the swiss dotted folder on the red layer of my card & his cute shirt,which I added a black bow.I used CAC cartridge to cut this adorable Bear and Hearts.I stamped the little hearts with PKS because it is my way of saying "keep smiling". I also stamped the phrase "Hi" on his shirt,just to introduce myself..lol.With a white gel pen, I doodled around the card,bear & shirt.The "Happy Valentine's Day" Stamp is from Cardz TV,which I just recently won,and how perfect it goes with my card.Knowing how special this month's recipient is to me I had to add an Action Wobble.
Oh!He has a name ....his name is Barry!
 
ENJOY!!
 
Action Wobble

Barry is wobbling around..LOL
Thank you for stopping by!!

If you would like to be a part of this project...
All you need to do is:
Submit your card/s by January 31st to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423
Project #17
 
RECIPE:
*Create A Critter Cart:Bear & Hearts
*Cuttlebug w/ Swiss Dots Folder
*Recollections Cardstock:Primary
*Recollections Stitch in Time Paper Pad
*Cardz TV: "Happy Days" Stamp Set: Here
*MCT:Teeny Tag Greetings w/Teeny Tag Dies (Hi)
*Action Wobble:Here
*PKS:Everyday Character Face Assortment:Here
*3-D Pop Dots*White Gel Pen*ATG
*Quick Dry Adhesive*Ribbon*Pink Chalk
 

42 comments:

  1. Super cute!! How fun to have him wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, such a great cause! Love the embossing and the cute paper! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how cute is Barry~ love that teddy and you got him on action wobble too....
    Wink wink on those PK faces on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry is absolutely adorable, M!! What a cutie!! He looks very dapper with his bow tie!! I love that he wobbles, too!! And the little smiling hearts in the corners are such an awesome touch!! Fabulous card my fabulous friend, and for such a great cause :) Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever receives this will be delighted. It brought a smile to my face .. Hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Valentine teddy. Love the action wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW what a super sweet card that will be loved by whomever receives it!! I LOVE the cute little PK faces on the heart and the wobble of the bear head....AWESOME
    Thanks for sharing and for being so awesome in sending this card to the sweet angels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love the Hi on his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is too cute. I have alwyas wanted to try a card like this, maybe i will now. Thanks for sharing at For Fun!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Barry is certainly handsome! And I love the wobble too! Great little hearts :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...you are sure to bring a smile to a special little one's face with this darling card! Love your sweet teddy and he's even cuter on that wobble! Such a wonderfully sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you can see Barry wobble! That is so cool. What a great thing to do for those children and families. Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Now that's cute! Love lil' Barry and he wobbles, well then that makes him down right adorable!!!

    Sending you bloggy love my friend!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love the hearts in the corners with the Peachy Keen faces. Very sweet Valentine's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. M, I love how you dressed up Barry with a cute little "bow tie"! Very nice work.. and the recipient will love the action wobble too I bet! Thanks for sharing how we can give too! Have a blessed evening :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet card! The Teddy bear is so darling all dressed up! Thanks for sharing and what a great cause! Big Hugs,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also, so glad you joined us in the challenge at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello my sweet friend:) The kids will love this adorable card! Barry sure us having a blast wobbling isn't he?? too cute:) Thank you for visiting my friend Enjoy your evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a wonderful card Migdalia - love his name - BARRY! Have a fab day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL job with your Valentine's day card!Your little bear is sooo SWEET and all the details are perfect,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet card! Love that bear! Thanks for joining us on this week's PK Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Migdalia, Thanks for your great comments on my blog, I also am a follower on your blog! I love what you are doing here, what a lovely thought! I would love to join in! Thanks for such a great idea! Love the colors of your card, and I love the Action wobbles!! karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhhh , I love your card and so will some beautiful soul... way to get your wobbles in action! I am doing the same thing on my blog today!!!!!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super sweet card, love that you named him!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg this is adorable

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute card and such a great cause! I love how you put him on an action wobble. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Migdalia. This card is soo super sweet!! Love that you put Barry on a action wobble!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  28. such a great cause Migdalia, we need to shower them with love & let them know we care!!
    your card is SO adorable will surely make a heart smile!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is really, really cute! The little pk faces are so cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute-- I love that your bear is on an action wobble Isn't this just so much fun?
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super duper ADORABLE and for such a fabulous cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is adorable. Love the white stitching and the interactiveness - such fun.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  33. omg beary cute love the hearts with the sweet faces and the action wobble puts it over the top! Thank you so much for joining the lsp challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ok - this little guy just could NOT be any cuter! Love the action wobble - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. My angelic friend, at last I am here to leave you some bloggie love! I was whisked away from computer land the last couple days, but am so happy to be back! You are an angel to so many... including me and every single recipient of your heartfelt creations. The love you are sharing with this card will work wonders in the beautiful heart that receives it. Barry is adorable, with such stunning attire and such a big HEART! (Hmm... who else do I know that has a huge heart... that would be YOU!) The PK-face hearts are such sweet accents and will certainly entice a smile from all who see it. :o) I am in love with that stitched heart paper.. and it's so perfect for IFTL creations because everything is created in love by your hard-working hands. :o)

    Have the most beautiful, twinkly night ever, my sweet friend. Thank you for always sharing your gorgeous heart. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute card! I love that it's on an action wobble!
    Kelsey
    One Creative Teen

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are doing a wonderful thing by sending cards to the survivors. My heart still aches for the families. As for the card, the bear is so cute! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awww what a cutie pie!! I love how you stamped the faces on the hearts too cute!! Thanks for joining our Peachy challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia