Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Let It Snow"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS!!
 This is my 2nd post of the day.Why?
You see,this weeks challenge at Die Cuttin Divas is to create a
project with Penguins!!I LOVE Penguins!!
So with the help of my (BFF) gypsy and with my Winter Woodland
cartridge I was able to create my "Let It Snow"shape card.
I copied,flipped, and welded the phrase.
Now I have the base of my card. I made an additional front layer and glued it on top of my card.I cut out the phrase and embossed one with the snowflake folder and the other with the swiss dots folder. Then I set it on the base of my card.I cut out (4) snowflakes, glued only the center of each snowflake for a dimensional look, and added a pearl at the center. As for my penguin using CAC,
I used the shadow feature and began layering my penguin.To create the cap, I used Winter Woodland cart, used glitter paper for a sparkely look, and added a touch of glue glitter at the end of the cap.To finish the penguins cap, I stamped "Just Chillin" because it goes so PERFECT with my shaped card.The both sentiment are from My Craft Spot :Think Snow Stamp Set.
I recently had won this set over at Sherrie's.Thank You!
Oh!You know my Penguin has a name.....

His name is Chilly!  

Chilly is ADORABLE!!
I added glossy accents on his nose.

  The inside of the card

RECIPE:
CAC Cart:Penguin
Winter Woodland Cart:Phrase & Hat
Gypsy
Cuttlebug w/ SnowFlake & Swiss Dots Folders
Recollections Cardstock:Primary
Colorbok:Glitter Paper
My Craft Spot:Think Snow Stamp Set 
*Pearl*3-D Pop Dots*Glue Glitter*Gel Pen
*ATG*Quick Dry Adhesive*Glossy Accent


 

24 comments:

  1. Oh this is SO cute! I love the embossed letters.
    I am loving the colors too!

    Hugs,
    Melissa
    MyWatermelonmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the embossing on the letters and the penguin is so cute! The inside of the card looks great too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GREAT PENGUIN CARD LOVE THE BLUE AND PINK TOGETHER.

    This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is WAY to CUTE!!! Great job using the gypsy girl. Your shape is so fun and what an ADORABLE penguin! I love the "think snow" stamp set. One of my fav's:)
    Hope your having a wonderful evening my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chilli REALLY IS adorable! Thanks for joining the penguin challenge at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative, M!! Chilly is so adorable!! I absolutely love the shape!! Great job with the Gypsy!! And the embossing is fabulous!! I love everything about this awesome card!! Chilly makes me smile :) Huge hugs my dear friend!!

    Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, love the chilly penguin.... So so adorable, love the embossing on the letters....Hope your weekend is going awesome...
    TFS my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever are you? You have put together such a fun card! I love the pinks and blues and all the great embossing. So much pretty glitter and bling and that penguin....how cute! Loving this bright, happy little card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chilly is just too cute! Loving the shape and the glitter cap he is wearing. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva this week for our penguin challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute - love all the embossing and the design. Fab colours too:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this shaped card! Great colors and he looks so cool!

    Have a great Sunday my friend!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty...love the colour combo and the embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! I love that adorable penguin and how you added the sentiment to his hat! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cars is super cute!! Love it!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again a great shape card!! This card is so super cute and you used great colors! Love this card, Migdalia.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Hugs Gerda.


    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, I love the words too and the embossing folders you used are great.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. My dear angel, you did an amazing job creating this card base! I LOVE it. Pink and blue is such a beautiful combination for a winter card and you've so perfectly showcased why. :o) The embossing is stunning and I am in love with that snowflake. The dimension and pearly accents are gorgeous, my lovely friend. And of course Chilly... could he be any sweeter? I totally love (and want) his super sparkly hat and the sentiment placement is so creative. :o) I'm always filled with such joy when I visit you. Thank you for always being a ray of sunshine in my life. :o) Oodles of love for you today!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooooo cute! TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so super duper adorable!!! I LOVE the colors and the embossing and the CUTE CUTE penguin!! Such a fun card my friend!!!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How darling! LOVE that sweet penguin!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! Great colors, adorable penguin, and texture plus glitter. It doesn't get any better than this :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this! All the embossing & the sweet penguin are just some of the standouts. Lots of technique in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"