Saturday, January 19, 2013

Teddy says "Hi"!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
 
This is Teddy!
Teddy will be visiting my goddaughters for Valentine's Day. Since I will not be able to make the trip myself, I thought I would send Teddy..... with my heart in his hand.
Just my way of sending ALL of my LOVE to my BEAUTIFUL Goddaughters. Using the colors, Brown, Pink & White and a sketch, I was able to create the base of my card. I created Teddy with
CAC2. For my shapes, I used George & Basics Shapes and Straight from the Nest Carts. I used Glossy Accents on his nose. I stamped "Hi" on the heart, added a pink bow with a brad, and used heart borders. LOVE the heart borders.
Teddy Says "Hi"!
 

ENJOY!!
 
 
Inside of the Card 
RECIPE:
CAC2 Cart:Teddy Bear
George and Basic Shapes Cart:Circles
Straight from the Nest Cart:Scallop Circle
Recollections Cardstock:Primary 
Pattern Paper:Scraps
MCT-Teeny Tag Greeting w/Teeny Dies (Hi)
3Birds Design Borders:Hearts
*Ribbon*Brad*3-D Pop Dots*Gel Pen
*ATG*Quick Dry Adhesive*Glossy Accent
 

18 comments:

  1. I love this. I love how it looks like it will open in the middle with those cute pattern blocks. Very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Teddy card. I like the heart border also.

    Congrats on being featured on ink up Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy is so sweet, M!! I love his rosy cheeks!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! And I am loving that heart border!! It looks so awesome!! Fabulous card my fabulous friend!! And congrats on Elmo being featured!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is so sweet!! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a sweet card. The colors are lovely and your bow is wonderful. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Thise papers are great, but your little bear is adorable.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - love this teddy and the colours and papers are fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a cute Teddy - love the details on your card... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little bear!! Love it :-) Thanks for playing along with us at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swweeeet! Love that darling little teddy and the sentiment stamped on his heart! Great papers and wonderful layout - totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Pink by Design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so super cute! OMG! Loooove it! Congrats on the feature! That Elmo card is adorable!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely adorable, my sweet angelic friend! What a blessing you are.. this card will be squeeed over and then cherished always. :o) Teddy is precious and I love that he's carrying your love in his sweet hand. :o) The papers are so pretty and I'm crazy about that heart border! It's gorgeous. This card is so lively, colorful, and sweet.. all wrapped into one stunning creation! :o) Even the interior is bursting with your love. :o) You are a gem! Stunning work as always, my talented friend. :o) I'm sending you lots of love today! (As I do every day!)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super adorable!!! I LOVE the LO, the CUTE CUTE bear and the beautiful papers!!!
    Another AWESOME card my friend!!
    Congrats on being featured.....you are on a roll!!
    TFS and have a GREAT one!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A super cute card, love the distressed edges. Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Room challenge. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and image :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight. Good luck

    Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia