Monday, March 18, 2013

PDE:Ch# 6 ANYTHING GOES

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!
2nd post: Go  Here CRAFT IT UP AND LINK IT UP PARTY
Happy St.Patty's Day!!!
 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy !
 
Ch# 6 ANYTHING GOES
Begins: Monday, Mar 18
Ends: Sunday, Mar 31
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab
Prize sponsored by Lucy of CTMH
(must have a USA address)

Here's what I created for this challenge:
A Shaped Card!!
With my (BFF) Gypsy and CAC2, I welded the lucky worm feature.
For his adorable body I used Blossom pattern paper by K & Company. 

For some extra texture, I used my cuttlebug w/ a circle embossing
 folder.I stitched around the black part of his hat with a gel pen, added
 glossy accents to the center (yellow), adhered with 3-D pop dots,
and stamped "Happy St.Patrick's Day"(CardzTV) on his hat.
The crinkle ribbon is from LSP.Thanks Karen!
I added a button with a rhinestone on the center of my
Gorgeous white bow!
Say hello to.....Wally!

ENJOY!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Now it's your turn!
Go to PDE challenges,check out all of the inspiration from the DT
and play along with us.

Recipe:
*CAC2 Cartridge & Gypsy:Lucky Worm
*Cuttlebug w/Circle Embossing Folder
*"Happy Days" Stamp Set (CardzTV )
*Recollection Cardstock
*K & Company: Blossom Paper Pad
*White Crinkle Ribbon:(LSP )
*Glossy Accents*Button*Rhinestone
*3-D pop dots*Gel pen*Glue pen
 
Challenges:
My Craft Spot: Embossing or Glossy Accents
Little Scrap Pieces: Luck of the Irish
Crafty Cardz: Erin Go Braugh (Green,Black,&White)
Die Cuttin Divas: Green and Gold
3 Girl Jam : Green w/ Ribbon
Craftin Desert Divas: Linky Party #2
Link Up Tuesday: Pink Cricut
DL.ART: March Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday #7
  

26 comments:

  1. Migdalia he is gorgeous! Love the embossing and glossy accents.Have a great day.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More total cuteness!! LOVE this adorable card and that CUTE paper and embossing!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this cutie up over at the 3GJ challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lil caterpillar!!! Love it!! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have CAC2 and rarely use it... I need to use it! Such a cute card and love the embossed hat! Very sweet! Thanks for sharing :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy just makes you smile! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This worm makes me smile... Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Love this little worm - and his super cute shape! I need to make more shaped cards!
    Hope you had a fantastic weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com
    blogging it foward

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an adorable shaped card! Love the dimension. It just makes me smile! Thanks for joining the 3 Girl Jam challenge.
    -Julie O, 3 Girl Jam DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too stinkin cute. I love the embossing and the big ole bow is over the top cute.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs and love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love his little bow tie! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stinking cute! Love the various green patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week for our Green and Gold Challenge.

    Anita
    DT CYP
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet. what a wonderful worm card-- If I ever get a worm card this is the one I would want to get
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool!! Love it:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This guy is super cute! I love his embossed hat and the pattern paper! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Total sweetness! That has to be the cutest little worm EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Migdalia!! I am loving your adorable worm shaped card and the embossing is the perfect touch. TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  18. My angelic friend, Wally is absolutely adorable! :o) Naturally I love that it's a shape card... but your accents and details are what always make your cards fantastic! The embossing is gorgeous and I LOVE his perfect bow and sparkly center. :o) The paper you used for Wally is beautiful.. such a wonderful pattern and the perfect color. Fantastic as always. It is such a joy to visit you. I know I've told you that about a million times. :o) SO much bloggie love for you, my extra special friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!! Love his hat and ribbon! He makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg could not be cuter! love the shape and the papers perfect. I think the embossing on the hat adds so much great touch. Thanks for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww... that's about the sweet thing ever! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so sweet! The embossed top hat is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so super cute...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia