Monday, April 1, 2013

2 Creative Chicks:Ch#1 Mother's Day

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Happy, Happy Monday!!
Today is our 1st challenge over at


2 Creative Chicks
 And I am SUPER EXCITED! 

Ch#1 Mother's Day
Begins: Mon, Apr 1
Ends: Tuesday, Apr 30

Sponsors
My Crafting Channel $10 Amazon Gift Card
Tabitha Designs Digi Pack (Winners Choice)
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab 
Here is my Project:
So, since I did not want to fall behind on Mother's Day, I started to work on several of my projects. My 1st is a Kleenex Tissue Box Holder. I made my box with a tutorial that I found (Here). I used CAC2 for the adorable cuts of the bear & phrase. For the extra touch of CUTENESS, I just had to add rhinestones, pearls, flowers and bows.

ENJOY!
(Front & Back)

(Both Sides)

(Top)
I used my Cuttlebug w/Spellbinders Dies.
 
Please make sure you head over to 2CC:#1 Mother's Day to check out what Nana, and Claire (Our Guest Designer) has created for this challenge. Remember to follow the
rules and link up your project. Can't wait to see what you create!

Recipe:
*CAC 2 Cartridge:Bear & Phrase
*Cuttlebug w/ Spellbinders Nestabilities:Labels 10
*MS Score Board & Décor Border Punch (Tutorial)
*Recollection Cardstock
*K & Company Blossom Paper Pad
*Creative Inspirations Paint: Chocolate (Here)
*Crinkle Ribbon: (LSP) " Favorite Embellishment"
*Distress Ink*Rhinestones*Pearls*Flowers
Challenges:
3 Girl Jam: Pastel Colors w/ Ribbon
TPE: "Use 3 Decorative Papers & Your Favorite Embellishment"
Simon says Stamps: Anything Goes
Link up Tuesday: Pink Cricut
Pink by Designs: Sparkle and Shine
DL.ART: April Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday #8
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.

Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!

30 comments:

  1. Too darn cute. I love it, I want it, I need it. Millie this is the cutest Tissue Box ever. Perfect colors. Such a cute bear. Love the flowers and beading. Like I said I WANT THIS!!! lol

    Hugs and love to my dear friend.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking to see if you HEARD ME???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Nana didn't get dibs on this I would be screaming I Want it!!! LOL I adore this tissue box and thank you for the link to the tutorial Magdalia!! I really love the papers you used and that adorable bear...... super terrific fantastic job!!!!! I am so happy someone else has started on Mother's Day for I have a free digital stamp going out in the morning and wondered if it were too early! Have a super day my friend Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that tissue box is nothing to sneeze at!!! It's 100% adorable and I know I'll be making one now for the girl's Princess room! The cuttlebug die was BRILLIANT! Thanks for having me featured today...you are both VERY special and I wish you ALL THE BEST with your new 2 CREATIVE CHICKS! Love the way the blog looks
    Creative wishes & BIG HUGS,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute creation - love the papers and all the embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply amazing!!! What a awesome Mother's Day project!!!
    Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! I just love the patterns and colors you've used. The pearls are a fun touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first challenge, M!! How exciting!! Your tissue box holder is absolutely adorable!! The bear is so sweet!! This is a fabulous project my friend!! Love, love the design!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Migdalia, congratulations whit your first callenge!!! I love your tissue box, it's adorable!!! Have a great week, hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute project! Love all the fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous!!!!! Love the cute bear and the wonderful design!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable tissue box! Love all the details! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow......looks fabulous, such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your first challenge! This project s amazing! I love everything about it! Thanks fr joining us at 3 Girl Jam' pastel challenge.
    - Julie O, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic!! I love all those pearls you've added! And good for you getting a head start on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! I just love EVERYTHING about it! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your first challenge my friend and what a way to kick start it with your beautiful kleenex box!! Thank you for stopping by today and have a great evening!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous gorgeous my friend!! What a sweet cut with that pretty little hat! Look at you getting a head start - so smart!!
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how pretty and what a really cool idea! Love the papers you used and I like how you did the opening at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This came out WONDERFUL...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is just so cute! I will link up my creation to your challenge later today. Thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment on the AJVD blog today. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so super cte. I love the hat and the papers
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute and pretty box!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your first challenge! What an awesome tissue box all prettied up with bows and bling! I am having computer troubles tonight so if you received this comment twice I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute idea!! Great use of the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon. Thanks for linking up for our current challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  26. CUTE CARD!!! Thanks for sharing at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am so loving this kleenex box-but when I try to go to the tutorial it isn't there? I shall go look for one on you tube--so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"