Monday, April 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks:Ch#1 Mother's Day

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Happy, Happy Monday!!
Today is my turn to post over at


2 Creative Chicks

Ch#1 Mother's Day
Begins: Mon, Apr 1
Ends: Tuesday, Apr 30

Sponsors
My Crafting Channel $10 Amazon Gift Card
Tabitha Designs Digi Pack (Winners Choice)
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab
 
Here is my Project:
It's a Mother's Day challenge, so I made a set of Magnetic Kitchen Appliances!
I will be making them for my friends.
Yeah...I Know! Cute, right?

ENJOY!
 
Please make sure you head over to 2CC:#1 Mother's Day and link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Recipe:
*From My Kitchen Cartridge
*Magnetic Sheet
*Chipboard*Cardstock*Adhesive
 
Challenges:
Link up Tuesday: Pink Cricut
DL.ART: April Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday #8
 
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. These are fab Migdalia! What a great idea!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative, M!! I love them!! They would look fabulous in any kitchen!! Awesome job as always!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat!!! Gonna have to get me that cartridge, love those die cuts!

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK where is my set? These are darling. Love that they are in red and what cute images. Thanks for sharing sweetie.

    Sending you love
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!
    What a GREAT project!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous - love love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Love them all! You still have my address right? ;) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color-- love the card- Happy hump day!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh - yes!! So cute!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fun! What a great idea to create magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh girl these are adorable! I'd be so excited to recieve these! What a sweet and adorable gift!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"