Friday, April 26, 2013

Buttons and Bows....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS! 


Yes!!!It's Friday!!!A Fun Friday!!!
It's time for another Fun Friday Challenge over at Little Scrap Pieces.
Yiippee!! and I am Super Excited because I am a Guest Designer for this week's challenge,
which is....are you ready?......."Buttons and Bows"!

Here is what I created for this challenge:
A Birthday Shaped card!
I would not have been able to accomplish the design of my card without my crafty BFF (Gypsy), Once Upon a Princess cart, K & Company pattern paper, and glitter chipboard. I welded the shadow feature (gifts). I used my glitter chipboard on my adorable balloons, "4 You" phrase and on my gift boxes. I doodled around my card with a black gel pen.
But remember the challenge......
I completed my card by adding 2 gorgeous bows (crinkle ribbon from LSP ), 
and buttons in which I used twine for more bows.
ENJOY! 

I hope you will head over to LSP and see what Karen and the FABULOUS DT came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! We would love to see what you create!
                                                                
Recipe:
*Once Upon a Princess Cartridge: Gifts, Balloons, and 4 You phrase
*Gypsy
*K & Company Black & Ivory Fusion Designer Paper Pad
*Cardz TV- Happy Day Stamp Set: "Happy Birthday" Here
*The Robin's Nest: Teal Water Glitter Chipboard Here
*The Robin's Nest: Princess Pink Glitter Chipboard Here
*Crinkle Ribbon: LSP
*Buttons*Twine*Cardstock*3-D Pop Dots*Gel Pen

Challenges:
3 Girl Jam: Anything Goes w/ Ribbon
Pink by Design: Geometric Shape( I used Squares)
Delightful Sketches: I appreciate you
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party
DL ART: April Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday#8


Thanks for stopping by!


22 comments:

  1. Hi Migdalia, so excited to have you GD with us!
    Your shaped card is amazing and love all your buttons and bows.
    Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaped birthday card! I love the fun presents:) The papers are so awesome and how fun to add sparkly balloons! So glad you joined in as GD for the challenge!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Millie this card is FANTASTIC. Love the shape, all those glittery balloons and the adorable bows. I love it my friend.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy project, those balloons make me smile...Lovely shaped card, love all the sparkly effects on it, the pretty ribbons.....
    Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet friend, this is just fabulous!! I love it, M!! The design is genius - your Gypsy is amazing!! Love the faces on the balloons and the papers!! What a fabulous, fun card my friend!! I am so happy you are guest designing with us this week - you did an amazing job!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

    Huge hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. OooooooooH! I can't wait for my birthday!,can I have some cake now!Like your card it's really pretty,very different and full of surprise's...Keep up the good work God is watching you.I donated again for you today in the donations for children's hospital....I figured let me plant a seed for the (Sapito)...Froggie girl..bye your sister cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I LOVE this!!!! What a GREAT shaped card and GREAT colors!! This is such a fun fun birthday card!!!
    Thanks for sharing my friend and linking this up over at 3GJ!!
    Have a GREAT Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You have all the fun elements...glitter, bows, bright colors and an awesome design. WAY TO GO!!! Now, to make them better, load them with chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Creative Wishes
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely adorable. I really like the glittery paper and the cute bows. Thanks for joining the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes with Ribbon" challenge.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited to have you with us this week :) you sure did a great job!! Your buttons and bows are fabulous!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your crafty BFF is genius! Love the sparkle and pretty ribbon! Congrats on being the guest designer!!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear, angelic Millie.. CONGRATULATIONS on your Guest Designer position! So deserved (of course)! :o) This celebratory card is so sparkly beautiful and whimsical... I adore the unique shape! The papers are lovely and I am over-the-moon in love with the sparkly happy balloons! The buttons and bows are gorgeous. Beautiful creation once again, my dear friend! (And I cannot tell you how THRILLED I am about your Silhouette! I cannot wait to see the masterpieces you create with it. It is by far my favorite gift I've ever received from my sweetheart.) I pray you have a blessed and sparkly weekend! Always know how much you are LOVED! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow some fabulous cut outs and love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful card! Love the design,colors and cuts. Have a wonderful weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card! Love the design,colors and cuts. Have a wonderful weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is glittery, fun, and wonderful! Thanks for joining the 3 Girl Jam challenge. Julie O, 3GJ DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! It's gorgeous! I love the colors, all the interesting shapes, and the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! How cute is this fun card? I love the shape and all the super fun details you added to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous - love all the layers ans steps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the absolute sweetest!! Love the balloon faces! Thank you so much for playing along with Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"