Friday, April 5, 2013

CIU #16: “Wet”

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!

Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another Fun challenge from

Cut It Up? 
CIU #16: “Wet” – Make a project showing anything that is or can be wet.
**Must use a die cut.
Begins:  April 5, 2013
Ends: April  17, 2013 at noon EST
Prize:

Here's my project for this challenge:
Using a card feature from TBBM2 and Create A Critter, I was able to make to accomplish this cutie patootie of a card. My chick has googly eyes, pink cheeks, pearls on her boots and let's not forget her HAIR! LOL..,yes it's BOA! I used an action wobble for a extra touch of Cutiness...Do you
like my chick? She goes by the name of..Cheeky!

 ENJOY! 
 
   Did you see her boots and hair?                         Cheeky is wobbling...lol    
  

I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my FABULOUS DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! We would love to see what you create!  

Recipe:
*Create A Critter Cartridge: Chick, Umbrella ,Water & Phrase
*TBBM2 : Card Feature pg 34
*Cuttlebug w/ Swirl Embossing Folder (Puddle)
* Recollection Cardstock and "Stitch in Time" Paper Pad
*K & Company Blossom Designer Paper Pad
*Action Wobble: Here
*Crinkle Ribbon*Ribbon*3-D pop dots*Googly Eyes*Boa
*Pearls*Dimensional Magic* Glue Pen*Pink Chalk


Challenges:
LSP-Fun Friday: April Showers
Cuttlebug Mania: April Showers
Cuttin and Stampin: Showers
My Paper Crafting: Rain
DL.ART: April Linky Party
Link Up Tuesday: Pink Cricut
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday #8
Thanks for stopping by!

31 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Have a great week end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Miss Cheeky is adorable. Love her hair it's so perfect. The pearls on the boots what a cute girly touch and you know I love Googly Eyes. Another fabulous card here my friend.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs and Loads of Love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM Gosh, she is sooooooooooooooo adorable!!! Love her booties!!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Cheeky is so cute!! Love her hair too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too too cute. Love the detail on the boots! Thanks for sharing this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is the CUTEST card EVER!!!!!!
    LOVE that adorable ducky :)
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love her boa on her head... and those rubber boots - so so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the little rain boots and the fuzzy head and oh my goodness he wobbles too. Awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, sooo CUTE -- LOVE the boots & matching umbrella!!! Totally FUN card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the your chickie and the boots are adorable:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!! Such a fun card!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really is a super cute card!! Love the raindrop background too:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg so super sweet! ha ha I am working on a card with the same cuts! Great minds think alike ha ha. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card! Love all the pearls and the boots looks adorable! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW so super cute I just love your little chicky and all the raian --
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet. Ditto what I said above
    Thank you for joining us at LSP
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness look at that hair:) So FUN! What a sweet little chick!

    Hope you enjoy the weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, so tweet. Thank you for joining us with our April Showers challenge at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute!!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute! Great pearls on the boots, nice touch! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card, I love the little chick and her rainboots:) Thanks for joining the April Showers Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love this card! The chickie is adorble! I love her umbrella and boots; also love the pearls!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' sweet is that chick?!! I love the tuft of hair!! The rainboots are so stylish and fun!! This is so fabulous my friend!! What an awesome card!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Job!....on this card I just Love chicken wings...Mmmmm!Keep up bringing joy to smiling faces.That's what the little sheep do.God bless Dorie(fish).Your sister cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  25. Saw this over at Paper Crafting Inspiration and wanted to see it close up. I love the details!
    The hair, googly eyes, and blinged up rain boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute! Love the chick's expression and then he even wobbles! It just made me grin. Thanks for sharing at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is ADORABLE. I love the boots and little pearls. Well done.
    Your work is amazing.
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGosh! What a fun and super cute card!!! I love your background card base and I love your chick with her sassy boots and her "mohawk"!! lol I bet she is too cute wobbling all around! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable card! Love that little tuft of feathers and the wobble action is wonderful. Thanks so much for linking up to MyPaperCrafting.com!

    ~ Jen, MPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"