Saturday, April 27, 2013

Howdy......

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the Cut It Up Challenge post go:Here
For the 2 Creative Chicks Challenge post go:Here
For the PDE Challenge post go:Here

This month's recipient at "IFTL" is one of our own. On February 24, 2013, Debbie, at Workin' scrappin' mom of 4, lost her husband, and father of her 4 beautiful children to colon cancer.
Madison over at "IFTL" asked her fellow crafters as well as anyone who is reading this post to join her in sending cards to Debbie and her family.
  
Here are my cards:
I wanted to make a card for the kids so that they can know or better yet Feel my Love.
I knew that it had to be special so I decided to go and visit Sheila over at She's a Sassy Lady.
Sheila is AMAZING! Especially when it comes to showing you how to work with your Gypsy
(my crafty BFF). She is my Go to Gal...LOL. On one of her tutorials, she shows you how to create this adorable card. If you carefully follow her instructions, you too can make one.
Click on the link below to view her tutorial.
Here 
Thank You ,Sheila!
Also, for showing me the make a 2 card rule. 

So my bloggie friends my cards are already in the mail... but you still have time. 
If you would like to be a part of this project...  
All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by April 30th to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423
 
ENJOY!
I had a little issue with the light in my room...sorry.
 
Here is Jean!
 
Here is Pinkie!
 
Inside of the card


RECIPE:
*Create a Critter Cartridge
*George & Basic Shapes Cartridge
*The Robin's Nest: Jean Cardstock :Here
*Gypsy
*Cuttlebug with Swiss Dotted Folder
*Cardstock*Rhinestones*Dotted Stickers*Distress Ink
*Glue Pen*ATG
Challenges:
DL.ART: April Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Thank you for stopping by!


26 comments:

  1. love them! i don't thtink i've ever cut out the horse on the CAC cartridge. shame on me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sis these cards are just too cute. They will love them. You are indeed a very special person with a HUGE HEART.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable! I just love your choice of art and words for this card.... pinkie is my favorite! Thank you for the sweet words and shout out! AWESOME CARDS! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards....her kids are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your friend's husband. My prayers are with her and her family. You are such a thoughtful person to send these. They are adorable! I just love the Pinkie! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! The horse in pink is just so adorable!! You are such an amazing lady. Thank you for all of your support. You ROCK and I appreciate you so much. What a blessing you are!
    Love, Madison

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are simply cute! And I'm sure this will enlighten up their spirits a little.... Awesome job...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card - love the cuts! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your cards but my heart reaches out to the mom left to raise 4 kids... I am a widow and had 3 kids left to raise when my hubby died... it continues to be the hardest job I have ever done... my heart and prayers go out to this family!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness these are absolutely ADORABLE! You did an amazing job on these.. love them!
    Will definitely send Madison and her children a card. So sad... thanks for telling us about their story. Would love to brighten their day any way I can so hopefully my cards will make them smile as i'm sure yours will too.

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute cards for a wonderful reason. My heart goes out to her family.



    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sweet M, these are adorable!! Jean and Pinkie are so cute!! You did a fabulous job with both of them!! I love the Howdy across the top!! What beautiful cards from a beautiful heart!! Happy Sunday my friend!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there my friend! Really great cards for a really good reason!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are darling, I really like how you did the font at the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are so sweet. What a sad story.

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My angelic friend, Pinkie and Jean are adorable! These will bring bursts of sunshine to this sweet family. I love the fun designs! They're so eye-catching and will certainly be enjoyed. :o) The jean cardstock is perfect for this theme! I also love the subtle differences between the two. It is always a joy to create with you for IFTL, my dear Millie! I am so thankful for you. Lots of love to you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these are such cute little cards and critters.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are adorable and I'm sure will be welcome to such a sweet family going through such a hard time. How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card. Love Sheila's blog too.
    Thank for sharing
    Pam
    Papillondigitaldesigns

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sweetie,

    The magic wand that I am holding and the crown on my head was made for me for my birthday by Lisa Fish (Indy Mermaid) one of the best birthday gifts I ever got!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    wwww.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards and I think I need to pick up on that 2 card rule!! So, can you make me 2 each time!!! Just kidding. Thanks for sharing.I love the pink one....of course!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards, I'm sure they will brighten Debbie's day. I can't even imagine what she must be going through right now, my prayers go out to her and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello my friend:)
    The cards are adorable and they will bring a smile to the kids in such a hard time:) My thoughts and prayers for the Madison Family. Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards. Love the pink one. I am sure they will bring smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute!!!!! I love how you made a pink and blue one.....eeeekkkkk super cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia