Friday, April 5, 2013

Sending you.......

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS! 
For the Cut It Up Challenge post go:(Here) 
For the 2 Creative Chicks Challenge post go:(Here)
 
As I previously posted, for the month of April, I will be a making Mother's Day cards.
I always run short. Also, my sister LOVES to send her cards early. She says that it brings her JOY when her card, made by me of course...LOL, is the 1st Mother's Day card for the recipients to receive.Yeah, I know, she's cute that way!
Oh! I wanted to mention that a few weeks ago I won a G.C. from The Robin's Nest over at Die Cuttin Divas Challenge blog. I was able to purchase dew drops (skittles) and other crafty supplies in which I used on my card. Thank you, ladies!!
 
ENJOY!

Also, the adorable stamped sentiment "Sending you a pocket full of love" and the pocket outline is from Pink By Design, which I also won at one of their challenges.
Thank you, Sarah!

                                         A closer view of the pocket.                                       Inside of the card.
 
  
Recipe:
* A Child's Year Cartridge: Oval Scallop Circle
*Freshly Picked Cartridge: Pocket
*Pink By Design: Pocketful Stamp Set (Here)
*Cardz TV-Happy Day Stamp Set: Happy Mother's Day (Here)
*Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoon" Designer Paper
*The Robin's Nest: Jean Cardstock (Here)
*The Robin's Nest: Princess Pink Glitter Chipboard (Here)
*The Robin's Nest: Starry Nite Tear Dew Drops (Here)
*Flowers*Pearled Twigs*3-D Pop Dots*Blue & Pink Distress Ink
*Glossy Accents*Stickers(heart & butterfly)*ATG*White Chalk

Challenges:
2 Creative Chicks: Mother's Day
Die Cuttin' Divas: Monthly Sketch :
Pink By Design: Sparkle and Shine
Link Up Tuesday: Pink Cricut
DL. ART: April Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Sunday Funday # 8
 
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.
Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


26 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like it! Love the sketch, the pocket, the flowers! Your card is FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Great take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly is a pocketful of love! So pretty and such a gorgeous bunch of flowers!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make this for me! (Just kidding).. Love that pocket full of flowers... It's so pretty, it really looks like a denim pocket...
    TFS - have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love this card - fabulous pocket of flowers!!! And so pretty on the inside too:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Millie, BEAUTIFUL. Great colors, gorgeous flowers and such a cute idea. Who ever gets this card will LOVE IT!!!.

    Hugs and Love
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous my friend!! WOW love the colors, the flowers and your take on the sketch!!
    Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty! I LOVE the denim pocket filled with all those pretty flowers! This is just adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty love it. I just saved a pocket file just a little bit ago. Have a great weekend.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch and love this overflowing pocket!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love the pocket and flowers! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and clever idea !!! Might have to try this :D Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is just stunning and those flowers look so real.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Migdalia!!! This card is fantastic!!! I LOVE, LOVE just love this card!!!
    Hope you have a great week,
    hugs Gerda.
    PS Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is going to be filed in my back pocket!! LOVE it and I'm pinning it on my board. Thanks for sharing!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely gorgeous, M!! I love, love the pocket full of flowers!! The design and background sparkle are fabulous!! Whoever gets this will adore it - it's amazing!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    HUGS, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my friend:) what a beautiful card and congrats on your win over at The Robin's Nest!! Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness-this is sooo cute!!! TFS with us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. GORGEOUS card! The pocket is such a cute idea and love the cluster of beautiful flowers:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me again, just popping in to say hi! Love the denim pocket

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely adorable, I love, love hte pocket filled with flowers!1

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, I love all the dimension from the flowers. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE THIS CARD! Thanks for sharing at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute card and great take on the sketch at DCD! I'm trying to figure out something to make with it-I kind of struggle with sketches but I really like that one. Love the dew drops in the flower centers-soooo pretty! And I love the jeans pocket :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"