Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2 CC:Ch#2 Anything Goes with Googly Eyes

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the Silhouette "Anything Goes" Challenge post, go:Here

Happy, Happy Monday!!
It's the 1st of the month and time for
another fun challenge over  at


2 Creative Chicks

Ch#2: Anything Goes with Googly Eyes
Begins: Wed, May 1
Ends: Friday, May 31

Sponsors this month are.

My Crafting Channel 
 Wiggle Eyes Bonus Pack

Tabitha Designs 
Digital Pack (Winner's Choice)
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab
 
Here is what I created for this challenge:
I was recently given a Silhouette Portrait as a early birthday gift!
I know what you are thinking.....WOW! That's Awesome!
Yeah, I know!!Thanks Nana & Sam. Love you both with all my heart!!!!!!
I am having so much FUN with my new baby.
Now on to my project...A Center Panel Step card!

ENJOY!
Do you like my dragon...her name is Dina!

A closer view of Dina.

As you can see, Dina is wobbling around!!
 
Please make sure you head over to 2CC to see what the others have created
and Don't forget to link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Recipe:
*Dragon File: Silhouette Store
*Center Panel Step Card File: Silhouette Store
*George and Basic Cart: Letters
*Googly Digital Paper: Tabitha's Blog  
*Action Wobble: Here
*Martha Stewart Crafts Fringe Scissors (Grass)
*Googly Eyes*Cardstock*Ribbon*Twine*3-D pop dots
*Glossy Accents (for his orange hair)*Rhinestones
 
Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas: Anything Goes
DL.ART: Thankful Thursday May Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
Five Simple Things: Linky Party
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin
 


14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love his face, the card design and the fab colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!!!!
    I LOVE that cut and how you have him on a wobble!! Super adorable with those googly eyes :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute...love that dragon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dina is just to cute my friend. Great colors, love the action wobble and of course those eyes. This card ROCKS!!!

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how adorable is Dina??!! I love her, M!! The colors and design are beautiful!! And when she wobbles - fabulous!! This is so awesome and fun my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card cut / fold deal-e-o, and that dragon on an Action Wobble? Shut the front door. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Look at him wobbling around :) Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angelic friend, how precious is Dina?! She couldn't be any sweeter.. I love her googly eyes, her precious bow, and of course the fact that she wobbles! :o) The sparkle and texture throughout this fancy card is amazing and will be truly cherished! I am so excited you're having fun with the Silhouette... I love mine more and more with each creation. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I just love that she wobbles! Love the colors! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so scary!!. Wonderful colors.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww.....I LOVE Dina! This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very pretty card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"