Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 Creative Chicks Ch#2: Googly Eyes

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my turn to post over at,


Ch#2: Googly Eyes
Begins: WED, May 1
Ends: FRI, May 30 

  Sponsors this month are:
My Crafting Channel  $10 Silhouette Store Gift Card
and 
Tabitha Designs Digital Pack (Winner's Choice)
Winners announced in the WINNERS Page Tab

Here is my Project:
Today I have for you a Hello Kitty 3x3 Note Pad.
Isn't she ADORABLE!!
The Hello Kitty is a SVG free file from Ruthie over at September Ninth!
Thank You, Ruthie!! 

ENJOY! 

Please make sure you head over to 2CC to see what the others have created and don't forget to link up your project.
Can't wait to see what you create! 

RECIPE:
*Silhouette
*Hello Kitty Free File from: Ruthie
*K & Company Blossom Designer Paper Pad
*Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoon" Paper Pad
*The Robin's Nest: Parisian Dew Drops: Here
*The Robin's Nest: Princess Pink Glitter Chipboard: Here
*The Robin's Nest: Teal Water Glitter Chipboard: Here
*Crinkle Ribbon: LSP
*Googly Eyes*Rhinestones*Glossy Accents (nose)*Glue Pen*Pink Chalk (cheeks)
*Foam Tape*Flower (PPPR Blog Candy)*Black Stickers (buttons)

CHALLENGES:
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party #9
DL.ART: May Linky Party
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party


Thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. She is so super cute:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this!!!! Love the Hello Kitty and those googly eyes look adorable!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love HK and you did a great job-- she is such a sweety and so are you what an adorable card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh M, HK is so sweet!! I just love her sparkly outfit!! And wow, your crinkle ribbon bow/flower looks amazing!! I love this my friend!! HK always makes me smile!! Have a great evening!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Hello Kitty is adorable! Cute details!! I received your email and responded! :)
    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness she is sweet!!! I love her googly eyes hehe.. and I just love that she's all sparkly! Great job!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully dressed Hello Kitty...with googly eyes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this hello kitty card. The glitter paper is beautiful and I love those googly eye so cute. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! My daughter adores Hello Kitty, so I'm going to be sure and show her this later :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  10. love Hello Kitty, this is SO adorable M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my sweet friend, So sorry it has taken me this long to getting around. I love, love, love this adorable Hello Kitty note pad. You know I love googly eyes and the colors are too sweet. I will be waiting for it in the mail. lol

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs & Love Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again Migdalia!
    I wanted to let you know I'll be featuring your sweet Hello Kitty this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thank you so much linking up! :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my friend what a cute adorable card!! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty:) Thanks for stopping by my friend and enjoy the rest of your evening!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. My angelic friend, this Hello Kitty notepad is so sparkly beautiful! :o) I am so thankful for Ruthie's files and am so excited to see you use this one. She's adorable, especially in her sparkly outfit. :o) The papers are so pretty and I just love that flower-centere crinkle bow. Beautifully done as always, my sweet Millie. I pray you're having a blessed and sparkly week! :o) You are a treasure and I love you to bits!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Millie, this is just so sweet! Lovin' the papers you used and that pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute card!! I love the adorable Hello Kitty!!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Hello Kitty is absolutely adorable! The google eyes and the sparkly papers are fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute. TFS your adorable creation

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet. The glittery outfit is just fabulous and I love those rosy cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"