Friday, May 3, 2013

CIU #18: Mother's Day

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For the 2 Creative Chicks "Googly Eyes" Challenge post go: Here
For the Silhouette "Anything Goes" Challenge post, go:Here
 
Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another Fun challenge from

Cut It Up?

CIU #18:Challenge: “Mothers' Day
Challenge Begins: May 3, 2013 
Challenge Ends: May 15, 2013 at noon EST
  Make a project celebrating mothers.
Must use a die cut
Prize: 
 
Here's my project for this challenge:
A "Mother's Day" scallop shaped card! 
With the help of the Wild Card cartridge, Spellbinders Décor Dress Form, gorgeous pattern paper from K & Company, crinkle ribbon for my pretty bow, and pearl dew drops (skittles), which I Love so much.........I was able to accomplish my PRETTY dress cards!


ENJOY!
 
Dress #1
 
Dress #2
 
Inside of the cards
I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my FABULOUS DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! We would love to see what you create! 
 
RECIPE:
*Wild Card Cartridge (scallop card-shadow)
*Cuttlebug w/ Swirl Embossing Folder (dresses)
*Spellbinders Shapeabilities Decorative Dress Forms
*K & Company Black & White Fusion Paper Pad
*Recollection Primary Cardstock
*Cardz TV "Happy Days" Stamp set: Happy Mother's Day Here
*MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings "For You" Stamp Set
*The Robin's Nest: Pearl Dew Drops Here
*Creative Imaginations Stickers (shoes)
*Décor Scissors(tag)*Crinkle Ribbon*Pearls*3-D Pop Dots
 
CHALLENGES:
Cardztv: "There's no Other like my Mother"
DL.ART: Thankful Thursday "Mother's Day"
DL.ART: Thankful Thursday May Linky Party
Die Cuttin' Divas: Anything Goes
Ink It Pink: Mother's Day
Link Up Tuesday: Linky Party
Inspire Me Fridays: Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion: Linky Party
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
 


Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs.
Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin 



26 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These are gorgeous!!!! Love love love the shape, the colors and those beautiful cuts!!!
    Awesome job my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING cards my friend. I love the both of them. The dress is too cute but the shoe on the inside what a creative touch. AWESOME!!!!

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your circle-shaped dress cards, M!!! I sooo need to use those dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, M!! I love the fun shape and the fabulous dresses!! The shoe on the inside is fab as well!! Stunning cards my sweet friend!! They are awesome!! I hope you have a wonderful Friday!! Huge HUGS :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are absolutely breathtaking!! Thank you for joining in on our chalenge.
    Jennifer CTV DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful creative cards! Love these shapes and the dresses!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful Migdalia! I really love the scalloped shape of the card and then the small details that you added make it really pop. I love the necklaces and the inside heels!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi M. I am not sure which one I like better they are both so pretty. Have a great weekend.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again Hi Migdalia-- I heard your name another time -It is such a unique name so I was surprised when someone called for his girlfriend.
    Back to your cards they are both so pretty I love the shape and the dress forms are so pretty with the embossing.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #108 Mother’s Day challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS!!! The background papers wonderful with those pretty dresses and how cool is that embossing?! Dibs on the blue one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty cards, Migdalia! The embossing looks great and I love the ribbon you used! I really like the background papers too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so pretty and love the variety.



    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous!! Love the shape, love the dresses and love the colors!!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My angelic friend, these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! :o) The dresses are so pretty and I adore the card shapes. The pretty blows, pearly trim, and embossing add even more elegance to these beauties. :o) The interior is so lovely, too. Marvelous creations, my sweet friend! You are all things lovely!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards, Migdalia. Great colors. Love the ribbon and the pearl necklaces!

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both are gorgeous. Love the pearl necklace and the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. Love the embossed dress
    Tfs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are so cute, M. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are fantastic--love the shoe! Super cute. Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the pearls and the fun patterned paper :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  21. These dress cards are so sweet love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous job! I love the addition of the shoe on the inside. I'd wear that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, love your designs with the embossing!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia